Closed Thread
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Thread: Gunilda

RBW Member fullytek is an unknown quantity at this point fullytek's Avatar
    megabastard

Re: Gunilda

[QUOTE=s. McWilliam;467423

and by the way, those are the trained hands of a professional on that artifact not a fool hiding behind three different
    anonymous names .[/QUOTE]

The same hands the knocked the bell off the gunilda.

As to the anonymous name.
    My name is Greg Hilliard aka bender I own fully tek charters,
    People know who I am. I'm a professional mariner and I know what I'm talking about.

If you want to continue the mud slinging I'll be happy to drum up your skeletons.

Your insults directed at volunteers with no budget is proof of your own insecurity. You can continue to spew this never ending nonsense if you want but those who know you see through it.

RBW Member s. McWilliam is on a distinguished road s. McWilliam is on a distinguished road s. McWilliam's Avatar

****************** If my writing troubles you so why do you make such a project of reading it? My intent is to curb this behaviour that is, in the least destroying dive sites. Scratch your head and think long and hard about what you are talking yourself into. **********************

MOD POST
    Name calling and threats are against TOS. Play Nice!
    Last edited by wedivebc; 19th May 2015 at 16:37.

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Play nice or I will get out my electronic eraser
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

RBW Member s. McWilliam is on a distinguished road s. McWilliam is on a distinguished road s. McWilliam's Avatar

Nothing would please me more than to pick up my other lap top and get back to Franklin. I have made a lot of effort to contribute to rebreather world and many have been kind enough to read my work and have found it amusing. Just look at Bender’s post. He is engaging in outright Blackmail to impose his version of censorship. If this type of behaviour is tolerated what do we have?

And What do you see? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ex-Templar confessions of a Gunilda diver
    Attached Images

I See that . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ex-Templar confessions of a Gunilda diver

The tiller arm has not been out of the water as long as the mast. If you note the surface of the wood in the picture is still a little damp. There is no sign of checking or cracking in the photograph. We are talking two events in which structural portions of wreck came to the surface. Divers and the archaeological record are the looser’s if this becomes a trend.

It is a good idea to put the tiller arm back in the water with the mast ASAP.

Perhaps a moment on the lighter side of things. Port Dover is about a twenty minute drive and a popular spot on a sunny day. I did not go to Port Dover to check out the mast. My wife decided we would go for a drive with the kids for hot dogs and ice cream. I just walked right into it, sometimes you wonder if it is some kind of curse.

It is on display, there were people everywhere; you could not miss it.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by s. McWilliam; 20th May 2015 at 02:42.

One thing for sure, public opinion and a couple of internet posts can make a rudder tiller arm disappear off a museum lawn quicker than Houdini.

Closed Thread
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29