+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Camping and Diving in Spain

RBW Member fragstone is an unknown quantity at this point fragstone's Avatar
    Poseidom MKVI

Submatix mccr, UBS40, Dolphin

Very mich for the mich informations.
    Tarif sounds gold but its real a long trip Form germany :)

I soll See what i can do next year

Regards
    Thomas

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 7 mit Tapatalk 2

ITDA, BSAC&SAA Instructor Diesel will become famous soon enough Diesel will become famous soon enough Diesel will become famous soon enough Diesel's Avatar
    Meg 2.7 SW Predator

Classic Inspiration

Re: Camping and Diving in Spain

We have travelled several times to dive in the La Manga area of Murcia.

We usually drive down in our campervan with all our kit from the UK or (for short trips) fly into Murcia San Javier airport which is about 25 minutes drive. Alicante is a further one hour north of La Manga.

The main campsite in the area is Camping La Manga, a very large and well equipped campsite that stretches from the main road (AP7) to its own beach on the Mar Menor near Playa Honda.

One dive operator / instructor / trainer I strongly recommend for any type of diving or training is Simon Townsend (info@itdahq.org) he is an instructor trainer, originally from the UK, but has been based in Spain for several years and can instruct on most of the rebreathers up to and including expedition Trimix, cave and everything else.

Simon is based nearby in Los Belones and can supply all equipment for open or closed circuit diving (cylinders, gasses and sofnolime at reasonable prices) and can arrange holiday apartments, equipment hire and complete dive packages (with or without any courses).

The next best dive operator is Rivmar who have two dive centres, one is a 5 minute drive from the campsite at Cabo de Palos and the other about a hour's drive away in another location the other side of Cartagena at La Azhoia. Both sites are great and well catered for all levels of divers. The staff are also very good and experienced (and friendly) and speak all the main languages.

There is also good free shore diving from a few of the local beaches and bay's.

There is a well managed marine reserve with a thriving fish population including Groupers, Moray Eels, Barracuda and many other species. Also there are several wrecks from 20m to 120m depths so anything you want to dive is there.

RBW Member Sharkdiver1973 is an unknown quantity at this point Sharkdiver1973's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Camping and Diving in Spain

+1 to La Manga and Rivemar, this place as to most fantastic wrecks (Narajito and Stanfield) from 40 to 120m.
    And if you like caves they can take you.

Old st(r)ockfish Naumachos is on a distinguished road Naumachos is on a distinguished road Naumachos's Avatar
    Megalodon 2.5

This place is very promising, i do not know the situation for camping, but the area I think is economic and therefore there should be no problems.

https://www.facebook.com/kaycherdiving.stuartmiles

| Kaycher Diving

seems good.. for this time, i will choose spain for camping.. could anyone suggest the estimate budget for this tour..
    funny games

Last edited by andrewhardy; 26th September 2014 at 06:02.

RBW Member Franck13 is an unknown quantity at this point Franck13's Avatar
    Vision Inspiration all options

kiss poseidon lard ....

Talking Re: Camping and Diving in Spain

Quote Originally Posted by fragstone  View Original Post
    Hi Folks,

i want make a Campingtrip to Spain in 2013 and i am looking for nice Diveplaces that are available from the Beach.
    Possible deepdive Places.

Can anybody of spanish divers help me?

best wishes
    Thomas
    Hi

i will phone to pat and regis two divers students if they are interessed i send you their emails.

Franck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2