+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Photo's from the red sea

Scuba Nerd voets has a spectacular aura about voets has a spectacular aura about voets has a spectacular aura about voets has a spectacular aura about voets has a spectacular aura about voets has a spectacular aura about voets's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision

Ray, RG-UF/M , FGT I/D

Photo's from the red sea

1st week of december we had a great liveaboard on the the red sea.
    My best shots of that week diving can be found here:

Egypte 2012

Just another Meg diver trimix1965 is an unknown quantity at this point trimix1965's Avatar
    Megladon Apecs 2.01

Re: Photo's from the red sea

Stunning Pic's.

The raffle shiest-er Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme eCCR

Great job! I'm sure you are happy with those shots. Very interesting.

Sent from my She-er-water Per-redator!

RBW Member Vision.70 is an unknown quantity at this point Vision.70's Avatar
    JJ and Inspiration Vision

Dräger Dolphin

great pics..

What kind of camera do you use?

Scuba Nerd voets has a spectacular aura about voets has a spectacular aura about voets has a spectacular aura about voets has a spectacular aura about voets has a spectacular aura about voets has a spectacular aura about voets's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision

Ray, RG-UF/M , FGT I/D

Thanks !

This was my first trip with a Nikon D800 in a Hugyfot housing.
    I use 2 Ikelite strobes (Ds125 and DS160)

Before that I used Sony A350 in Ikelite, Sony A100 in Ikelite and Sony F707 in Ikelite and a Olympus C4040 in Olympus housing.

Mostly cold ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown's Avatar
    Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

rEvo II & III Minis & Micros

great shots. Why is there never any current unless Im there???!!

If you floated 4 stages like that around here they would be 2 miles away in a flash!

Inspiration Vision

Ray, RG-UF/M , FGT I/D

Hahaha,
    well if it is any comfort to you, we were lucky. The numidia wreck was in the leeward side of the current.
    We tried to scooter around big brother island during our deco after we got rid of the stages, but my scooter was too weak to make any headway into the current

Dark, cold and wet. DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ's Avatar
    rEvo III Mini rMS

rEvo III Standard hCCR

Very very nice! Pictures are fabulous!

Asia's rEvo Gal :) Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline's Avatar
    rEvo X MFT mCCR

rEvo MFT/rMS, Micro II mCCR,

Thanks for sharing, very stunning pictures.

Sent from my rEvo dream Piezo using Tapatalk 2

RBW Member LeCrabe is an unknown quantity at this point LeCrabe's Avatar
    rEvo III mCCR mini titanium

Quote Originally Posted by voets  View Original Post
    Hahaha,
    well if it is any comfort to you, we were lucky. The numidia wreck was in the leeward side of the current.
    We tried to scooter around big brother island during our deco after we got rid of the stages, but my scooter was too weak to make any headway into the current
    +1
    In general there is ALWAYS some current and sometime A LOT. Nevertheless the brothers are a must do in the red sea. In second I would put elphinstone and panorama reef.
    I wish I could go again soon... Thanks for sharing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast