+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Question for our Wreck Diving Kiwi Cousins

Classic KISS Pilot Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz's Avatar
    Classic KISS

Thumbs up Re: Question for our Wreck Diving Kiwi Cousins

Quote Originally Posted by petemes  View Original Post
    Hi Dwayne, Great to hear from you. I run a few trips annually round Sept-Nov time. I prefer liveaboards as we can then stay over the wreck all day and people can get in and out as they please, do 4 hour runtimes if they want etc.
    I can do courses on the wreck, but to be honest mate, why waste your precious money getting to a wonderful wreck, only to do a course on it. My recommendation would be to do some Adv wreck training beforehand and when you come, I can take you to some awesome spots.
    Also bear in mind that many people who have little wreck diving experience can have a wonderful time on the Lermi too. An advantage of it sitting on its side, is when you descend into the ship, you still have direct access over your head to get out.So there are many, many places where you can do some big dives in the wreck with still having immediate access out. You wont be disappointed. If you really want to do training on the wreck, then no worries, I can do that for you.
    Full details are on my site Diving, Wrecks, Courses | Lust for Rust, Wreck diving mecca I support breathers, high Pressure O2, stage tanks , sorb, breather tanks etc. Dates for this year might be changing. Looking at 26-30 Oct 2013.
    If you want to catch up on skype I can talk you personally about it.
    Richie Kohler and JC say that its what the Doria was like 20 years ago!!! - AND its only in 35m of water!!!!!!
    Happy Days!
    Pete
    Thanks for the info

Classic KISS Pilot Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz's Avatar
    Classic KISS

Question Re: Question for our Wreck Diving Kiwi Cousins

Diving, Wrecks, Courses | Lust for Rust, Wreck diving mecca
    Only one trip is listed that i could find on your Site Pete???

Dark, cold and wet. DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ's Avatar
    rEvo III Mini rMS

rEvo III Standard hCCR

Re: Question for our Wreck Diving Kiwi Cousins

Quote Originally Posted by petemes  View Original Post

Happy Days!

Pete
    Thank you!

New Member petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes's Avatar
    Inspo Vision

Re: Question for our Wreck Diving Kiwi Cousins

More than happy to open up other dates if people want them. I need 12 for a booking for the boat. Can open up September if you want it.

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Rickoz  View Original Post
    Diving, Wrecks, Courses | Lust for Rust, Wreck diving mecca
    Only one trip is listed that i could find on your Site Pete???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4