+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Seattle Area Rebreather Divers

RBW Member Inverted_Diver is an unknown quantity at this point Inverted_Diver's Avatar
    rEvo III Hybrid

Quote Originally Posted by Agent 47  View Original Post
    Looking to find Rebreather buddies to dive with in the Seattle area. All my buddies are open circuit and I'd like to get some real diving in but its not much fun by myself.
    I dive frequently here in Seattle. I was trained by Mel Clark, I'm on a rEvo III hybrid standard.

I live right next to Alki, so Cove 2 gets hit weekly with a good crew of rEvo divers + OC single + OC tec folks. On different days / groups, we also do the bomber, various wrecks, MT6 (right off Alki by scooter), etc.

Give me a shout and we can put about in the shallows to get comfy with one another before tackling anything too deep ;)

Fake Diver Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack's Avatar
    Meg

KISS

Re: Seattle Area Rebreather Divers

I'll be certified to 160 soon on my GEM and Meg, may I take you up on this offer as well?

RBW Member Agent 47 is on a distinguished road Agent 47 is on a distinguished road Agent 47's Avatar
    rEvo 3 mini RMS

Megladon

Quote Originally Posted by Inverted_Diver  View Original Post
    I dive frequently here in Seattle. I was trained by Mel Clark, I'm on a rEvo III hybrid standard.

I live right next to Alki, so Cove 2 gets hit weekly with a good crew of rEvo divers + OC single + OC tec folks. On different days / groups, we also do the bomber, various wrecks, MT6 (right off Alki by scooter), etc.

Give me a shout and we can put about in the shallows to get comfy with one another before tackling anything too deep ;)
    Is that the Tuesday Group? If I can get away from work in time I want to start attending.

RBW Member jeffgerritsen is an unknown quantity at this point jeffgerritsen's Avatar
    Megalodon

Optima

I live in Portland and travel a lot to the Hood Canal area - Sund Rock, Pt Whitney, Octopus Hole, and etc... I too was trained by Mel and dive an Optima. Currently I keep a 5th wheel in Hoodsport so spouse and I spend many a days diving. She works Fri - Sun so we have the weekdays free and I'm available most weekends too. I've been thinking about moving the 5th wheel to the east side to allow for easier travel to group diving activities as few are willing to travel to the Hood Canal.

So yes I'm interested. What would be the best way to contact each other and plan dives?

Quote Originally Posted by Inverted_Diver  View Original Post

Last edited by jeffgerritsen; 5th February 2013 at 18:45.

Fake Diver Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack's Avatar
    Meg

KISS

Traveling to Hood Canal is no biggie, hit me up after the 23rd if interested, lots of good diving in the hood. If you have a scooter, even more diving.

RBW Member jeffgerritsen is an unknown quantity at this point jeffgerritsen's Avatar
    Megalodon

Optima

Oops, forgot to mention I do have a scooter - a sierra x with std and long bodies. Thanks, and sounds great. I'll send a PM with some of the dives I have planned.

Meg

KISS

I look forward to it.

RBW Member fishb0y is an unknown quantity at this point fishb0y's Avatar
    rEvo III hCCR

Drager Dolphin

I'm over in Kitsap, and up for a Rebreather dive sometime.

Megalodon

Optima

Okay, I'll PM you when I have a dive planned.

Quote Originally Posted by fishb0y  View Original Post
    I'm over in Kitsap, and up for a Rebreather dive sometime.

Let's go diving! mpement will become famous soon enough mpement will become famous soon enough mpement will become famous soon enough mpement's Avatar
    Megalodon

Portland area Meg diver in Oregon from April through July looking for buddies for Neah Bay spearfishing trips. Your boat my gas money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast