+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Seattle Area Rebreather Divers

RBW Member Agent 47 is on a distinguished road Agent 47 is on a distinguished road Agent 47's Avatar
    rEvo 3 mini RMS

Megladon

Seattle Area Rebreather Divers

Looking to find Rebreather buddies to dive with in the Seattle area. All my buddies are open circuit and I'd like to get some real diving in but its not much fun by myself.

Fake Diver Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack's Avatar
    Meg

KISS

Re: Seattle Area Rebreather Divers

I dive a GEM, and getting certified on my MEG next month. I dunno if its a bad thing to post another website, but nwdiveclub.com has a number of RB divers as well. The site owner is a RB diver.

RBW Member Agent 47 is on a distinguished road Agent 47 is on a distinguished road Agent 47's Avatar
    rEvo 3 mini RMS

Megladon

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Pack  View Original Post
    I dive a GEM, and getting certified on my MEG next month. I dunno if its a bad thing to post another website, but nwdiveclub.com has a number of Rebreather divers as well. The site owner is a RB diver.
    Cool, who are you training with? do you mostly dive the south end?

Fake Diver Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack's Avatar
    Meg

KISS

Ron Akerson is doign my MEG training.

As for diving, I dive anywhere, doesnt matter to me. I avoid overdove areas such Cove2 and Redondo. Although parkign at Redondo is better.

Wannabe...diven sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit's Avatar
    the best oNe

2nd nwdiveclub great group. Lots of the CCR guys hit lake washington a lot on the bombers if you have a scooter.

Steve Sprague 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster's Avatar
    rEvo

Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by sea2summit  View Original Post
    2nd nwdiveclub great group.
    I quit paying attention to NWDC a while ago, too much like junior high school. Case in point is the octopus fiasco. They go off half cocked a lot on that site.

Wannabe...diven sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit's Avatar
    the best oNe

Quote Originally Posted by 4ster  View Original Post
    I quit paying attention to NWDC a while ago, too much like junior high school. Case in point is the octopus fiasco. They go off half cocked a lot on that site.
    Well you have to consider that site has everyone from the discover scuba diver to tec instructors and everything in between. I agree some sections of the forum are garbage but there's a lot of good folks on there so I wouldn't throw the baby out with the bathwater on it.

Meg

KISS

I've learned alot from that site.

Its like the free food from the mission, you get the meal, plus the sermon... :)

rEvo 3 mini RMS

Megladon

Its like the free food from the mission, you get the meal, plus the sermon... :)
    LOL, That's an apt comparison.

RBW Member Inverted_Diver is an unknown quantity at this point Inverted_Diver's Avatar
    rEvo III Hybrid

LOL; too true.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast