+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cave Expedition Serbia 2012

RBW Member sacra will become famous soon enough sacra will become famous soon enough sacra will become famous soon enough sacra's Avatar

Cave Expedition Serbia 2012

This september we took off to Serbia and push the end of line of a cave that we had already visited before.

Some key data of the dive:
    Max. depth: -123m
    Total dive time: 9:45h
    Water temperature: 11C

A a report (part 1) can be found on our site -> Cavebase - Exploration Cavediving Tecdiving
    Please excuse the english as the linked site was run through google translate and reads a bit odd. I hope you enjoy reading it anyway.

There a also a little movie (klick). Unfortunately at the moment only available in german but we are working on a english version.

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Re: Cave Expedition Serbia 2012

Excellent footage and camera work

Quote Originally Posted by sacra  View Original Post
    This september we took off to Serbia and push the end of line of a cave that we had already visited before.

A a report (part 1) can be found on our site -> Cavebase - Exploration Cavediving Tecdiving
    Please excuse the english as the linked site was run through google translate and reads a bit odd. I hope you enjoy reading it anyway.

There a also a little movie (klick). Unfortunately at the moment only available in german but we are working on a english version.

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Cool and interesting, many thanks for posting it here.

RBW Member sacra will become famous soon enough sacra will become famous soon enough sacra will become famous soon enough sacra's Avatar

Thanks for the positive feedback. I hope the translation of the movie will be online soon.

@mod: Could you please move the thread to the cave diving subforum? I have only now realized I posted in 'training'.

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

Nice !!!!! I wish I could join you guys one day 😃

Sent from my rEvodream using Tapatalk

Ossi gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi's Avatar
    eCCR Hybrid Homebuild

pSCR RO80 Homebuild, LightMCCR

Amazing exploration and very nice and professional camera work. Well done, congratulation to all the team and guys involved in this project. Thanks a lot for sharing.
    Grsse Ossi Italy

The raffle shiest-er Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme eCCR

Excellent work! There was obviously a lot of planning and preparation with this team and it shows with the quality in filming even though I don't understand the language.

This was definitely not a training dive... (good catch)

Thanks for the positive feedback. I hope the translation of the movie will be online soon.

@mod: Could you please move the thread to the cave diving subforum? I have only now realized I posted in 'training'.

RBW Member Belharra is an unknown quantity at this point Belharra's Avatar
    jj-ccr

Dolphin

Thank's a lot for sharing. Very impressive and interesting.

Congratulation to all the team, and what a good camera work...