+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: KISS Spirit CCR

RBW Member Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse's Avatar
    rEvoIII mini hCCR

RG-UMF,IDA 71,rEvo mCCR

Re: KISS Spirit CCR

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Young  View Original Post
    We are offering a very low cost method to monitor PPO2. If you want something faster and more high Tec, then it is available as a third party computer.
    Looks like a great little unit.
    A couple of things that put me off are the Fischer and the display.
    Fischer's suck & 16x2/16x1 LCD displays are pretty cheap and allow 3 x PPO display at once. Why wouldn't that be used instead?

Also am I correct in that it is recommended to discard the exhale scrubber and replace it while leaving the inhale scrubber alone??? Or simply swapping the positions of both scrubbers ( no new scrubber) on short dives???? Please please please tell me its not so.

Just add ice & water plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma's Avatar
    O2 Apocalypse

DIY, Inspiration Classic

I rewatched the video. The display is very huge for the features and 10 step backwards with only one cell reading at a time.

With fisher connectors there should be cell isolation so one flooded connector don't mess all readings. At worst case a salt water flooded connector can read all cells low and cause hyperoxia.

Pom in Aus louisrankin will become famous soon enough louisrankin will become famous soon enough louisrankin will become famous soon enough louisrankin's Avatar
    Meg & GAF

Kiss Classic & Sports Kiss

Wink Re: KISS Spirit CCR

Hopefully Kiss will listen to the feedback and change the display to read all 3 cells at once I am sure it would only take a few lines of code. I believe they plan to offer a hard wire version as well, now add a depth sensor and turn it into a D timer and your would have the perfect secondary IMHO.

Louis

Born Again Diver! Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w's Avatar
    Kiss, JJ

Ray, APOC, rEvo

Cmon, we've been shown a new, pretty neat unit at DEMA. Quite a few interesting things to it, and it's pretty different from just about anything out there. ( "you may say it's got revo type scrubbers, and pelagian type counterlungs", but it doesn't, really does it)
    I'm sure that feedback will be considered, and what is finally actually offered will be pretty satisfactory.
    Do you think we'll have to wait 3 years or more like some other offerings?

Just offering it with dual fischers like the classic and isolation will probably make everyone happy ( and no need for Kiss divers to recertify!) so I wouldn't get to het up about the display.

And above all it's very simple, which is pretty Kiss.

Dave

RBW Member Mike Young will become famous soon enough Mike Young will become famous soon enough Mike Young will become famous soon enough Mike Young's Avatar
    Super KISS

The three cell display can be changed to fill all your requests. But it would add $300-400 to the price. How about we offer 2 displays? One at a very low cost for the budget minded and a higher price one with more stuff?

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

The three cell display can be changed to fill all your requests. But it would add $300-400 to the price. How about we offer 2 displays? One at a very low cost for the budget minded and a higher price one with more stuff?
    Mike.... Keep up all of the great work! People think that this should be like your are Burger King or something and that it should be almost free to boot!

Dive Safe!

Mark

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Damit Mike, I want my extra large buttered popcorn, my double extra large Dr. Pepper, and my triple sized Gobstoppers, NOW!

The movie starts in six minutes!!!!!

What! $28.95 How about $6.50 and you can keep the trash after we eat it all!
    Last edited by Curt Bowen; 26th November 2012 at 20:13.

RBW Member osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris's Avatar
    HH INSPO HYBRIB BASTARDISED MK

KISS/IDA64/72/60/Mk15/Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post
    Damit Mike, I want my extra large buttered popcorn, my double extra large Dr. Pepper, and my triple sized Gobstoppers, NOW!

titter, titter.

RBW Member Mike Young will become famous soon enough Mike Young will become famous soon enough Mike Young will become famous soon enough Mike Young's Avatar
    Super KISS

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post

LOL I'm working on it

l MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD's Avatar
    classic, sports Kiss

Azimuth, mccr azi

Hi Mike

please don't get discouraged, some will like, some will hate, but price will determine all! best of luck with it all.

Matthew