+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: KISS Spirit CCR

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Re: KISS Spirit CCR

Having seen the unit at DEMA, I was very impressed with it. Mike and Kim took us through the whole thing. I think it's a well thought out design. KISS is filling a niche in the market that IMO is void - a simple mCCR at a low price point.

It's extraordinarily small, and I think this will be a big hit for traveling CCR divers. I'll be doing a crossover on one shortly and I'll post the results.

Born Again Diver! Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w's Avatar
    Kiss, JJ

Ray, APOC, rEvo

Fingers crossed for the low price point!
    Are you crossing over from a Kiss, or something else?

Dave

Just add ice & water plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma's Avatar
    O2 Apocalypse

DIY, Inspiration Classic

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Young  View Original Post
    THERE ARE 2 PORT to pluge in 2 monitors!!!!!
    But you still sell it with only one monitor?
    And with no isolation there is a risk of hyperoxia with a salt water flooded fisher connector (both displays read lower than real ppO2).

What is the inner length and diameter of one scrubber?
    What are the manufacturer recommended practices of swapping and refilling scrubbers?

RBW Member cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron's Avatar
    KISS Classic

Quote Originally Posted by plazma  View Original Post
    But you still sell it with only one monitor?
    KISS seems to be taking the a la carte way of selling their units now. Unlike many other units that come as a package which require you to modify or throw out parts you don't need, kiss allows you to purchase just what you need from them.

Im will bet that if you want a complete unit, with DUAL isolated monitors that are hardwired in then KISS will sell you one. There are many ways to rig a unit and they are keeping options open for buyers.

Cam
    Last edited by cameron; 29th November 2012 at 15:39.

Wrecked wrecked is on a distinguished road wrecked is on a distinguished road wrecked's Avatar
    rEvoIIIStd

KISS, rEvoIII

Quote Originally Posted by cameron  View Original Post
    KISS seems to be taking the a la carte way of selling their units now. Unlike many other units that come as a package which require you to modify or throw out parts you don't need, kiss allows you to purchase just what you need from them.

Im will bet that if you want a complete unit, with DUAL isolated monitors that are hardwired in then KISS will sell you one. There are many ways to rig a unit and they are keeping options open for buyers.

Cam
    Agree, I looked at REVO3 for fly manually only and compared it too the Spirit unit and choice looks easy though I am one eyed being a KISS fanboy, especially for the Mix diving.

I still haven't seen the specs yet or full pricing details i.e. what you get for the dosh$$ but it's looking promising.

All I need is Fischer I think for my VR3.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5