+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Revo 1 for first ccr

RBW Member bigblock119 is an unknown quantity at this point bigblock119's Avatar
    revo 1

Revo 1 for first ccr

Looking at a revo 1 what are the positives and negatives of revo 1 and is it a good started ccr and what are the capabilities of the unit can u go full trim is on the revo 1? Thanks for the help

Martin Gregory Clerkin MGC has a spectacular aura about MGC has a spectacular aura about MGC has a spectacular aura about MGC has a spectacular aura about MGC has a spectacular aura about MGC's Avatar
    rEvoIII

Hammer Meg, Meg, Kiss, Inspo

Spend the extra money and get a III

Wannabe...diven sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit's Avatar
    the best oNe

Re: Revo 1 for first ccr

Quote Originally Posted by bigblock119  View Original Post
    Looking at a revo 1 what are the positives and negatives of revo 1 and is it a good started ccr and what are the capabilities of the unit can u go full trim is on the revo 1? Thanks for the help
    Negatives are you might not have some of the WOB kits or nice to haves that Pauls added over the years. Also gen 1 dreams...
    Other than that your bodies capabilities will likely not exceed the unit's.

As above spend the extra $ now and get a III.

RBW Member Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse's Avatar
    rEvoIII mini hCCR

RG-UMF,IDA 71,rEvo mCCR

Are rEvo 1's even available used? My understanding is that there was a very limited number made.

If you can get a rEvo 1 then it may be OK to get if its very cheap, otherwise look at a 2 or a 3.

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

There's one for sale in Belgium with some upgrade's I think, they are asking 2500

Sent from my rEvodream using Tapatalk

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

Ok, sorry he's also on this forum:
    http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showpost.php?p=419834

All I can say is that the guy is honest ( I bought two bottles from him)

breathing or rEbreathing Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive's Avatar
    rEvo MicFT rMS/Mini, CKiss#039

Prism2, Halcyon, Dolphin, Ray

Quote Originally Posted by EngelenD  View Original Post
    Ok, sorry he's also on this forum:
    http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showpost.php?p=419834

All I can say is that the guy is honest ( I bought two bottles from him)

I think that must be Pascal, from Greenforce/Hugyfot.
    I met him when he came to Singapore with Paul in April.
    Honest and very friendly guy.

Cheers!

+ Reply to Thread