+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ice diving in Russia

RBW Member osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris's Avatar
    HH INSPO HYBRIB BASTARDISED MK

KISS/IDA64/72/60/Mk15/Cobra

Re: Ice diving in Russia

The first bit was hilarious - I was expecting at any moment to here ".....and more bleeding Gondolas".

RBW Member osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris's Avatar
    HH INSPO HYBRIB BASTARDISED MK

KISS/IDA64/72/60/Mk15/Cobra

Montimir Pythonov could not have done better! I understand most of it - "coffee and Vodka"!

RBW Member hawai is an unknown quantity at this point hawai's Avatar
    JJ

I'm sure it wasn't coffee they used to defrost the regs. It was most likely standard russian antifreeze for internal application: 50% tea, 50% vodka.

Great find though, thanks for it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2