+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Loop Check

Dark, cold and wet. DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ's Avatar
    rEvo III Mini rMS

rEvo III Standard hCCR

Loop Check

Today was a "shit happens" dive...

Started with my flapper valve failing following the direction check - Sounded like flatulence and when I disassembled the DSV to get to the flappers, one had a slight bump so it would not sit flat = less than 9 months old. Replaced with old spares.

Once in the water, 6" HP hose had a hole in it. Fortunately I had a Rikkis Rescue Wrench and was able to replace the gauge/hose on the surface...

Rikki's Rescue Wrench
    Attached Images

Asia's rEvo Gal :) Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline's Avatar
    rEvo X MFT mCCR

rEvo MFT/rMS, Micro II mCCR,

Re: Loop Check

Good idea to keep this as spare.

RBW Member dreamdive has disabled reputation dreamdive's Avatar
    Pathfinder, rEvo, Explorer

Meg, PrismII, Titan, Optima, 7

Re: Loop Check

Good thing you did the loop check. I have seen divers who don't perform this check (just like they don't use a check list either).

Thanks for sharing.

+ Reply to Thread