+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thank you Chett!!

RBW Member Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen's Avatar

Thumbs up Thank you Chett!!

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for ALL your hard work this past week at DEMA. You once again have gone above and beyond, dedicating your personal time and resources to making sure the folks here on RBW who could not attend were kept in the loop with new information as well as hundreds of photos.

The raffle shiest-er Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme eCCR

Re: Thank you Chett!!

Thanks Chett, great photos! Looked like a great show. This was my favorite year. Heck, Thanks to Linda and Curt as well for such a great site!

My daughter kept asking if Curt was me on the videos we watched today... (she is 3 and apparently thinks I look like Curt, I told her that he could totally kick my ass).
    Last edited by Garth; 22nd November 2012 at 00:21.

RBW Member thetrickster is on a distinguished road thetrickster is on a distinguished road thetrickster's Avatar
    APD Evolution Vision

Yep. Thanks also from me. A great selection of photos. Cheers.

Regards

Rich.

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Many thanks Chett..great work and cool pics.

Ladies bring a plate Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve's Avatar

A BIG thanks from me as well. I was travelling all this week and couldn't really access RBW but Chett very kindly sent me a selection of images via email. We don't know each other so this act gets a big thumbs up from me.

Have a great weekend Chett.
    WARNING: I contain occasional coarse language, extreme sexual references, nudity, and adult themes, which may offend some people - Usually churchy types.

RBW Member Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar
    Meg/Shearwater Pathfinder

Thanks for the fantastic images Chett...Sorry I couldn't head over this year but will be trying for next year.

Regards,

Lance

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Bowen  View Original Post
    I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for ALL your hard work this past week at DEMA. You once again have gone above and beyond, dedicating your personal time and resources to making sure the folks here on RBW who could not attend were kept in the loop with new information as well as hundreds of photos.

Hi Linda,

Thanks for the great complements!!! I promise it will not go to my head.
    T H A N K Y O U !! This is the best web site in the RB-World.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

King of the Geeks
    heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD!

Hey Chett,

You did a great job, and (as always) it was a real pleasure to see you and chat at the show!

Have a great holiday!

Kevin.