+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Leon speaks on the new ISC CCR Full Face Mask

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Leon speaks on the new ISC CCR Full Face Mask

from Curt Bowen on Vimeo.

Re: Leon speaks on the new ISC CCR Full Face Mask

Quote Originally Posted by Garth  View Original Post
    I like the snap in loop adapter they made. That isn't new?
    I definately think FFM is the way to go.

But as I understand it the Drager has been available from Golem Gear in the USA for quite some time. I also have seen other Meg divers make posts here about diving with Drager masks. The adapter looked a lot like the reg/P-port bit that GG sells already.

What is the advantage of this "new ISC CCR Full Face Mask" over buying a BOV and a mask from Golem gear, which has been avaiable for many years and is already be made to plug into the mask w/o an adapter?

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Nothing really new that I can see except the distribution channel. I found it interesting that Leon discussed using the mask with either OC or CCR but did not mention anything about the oral nasal cup vs. mouthpiece. Has Draeger changed their minds now and no longer thinks the difference is important?
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

In search of Law breaking Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw's Avatar
    Meggy Meg...

Got the best one from day 1...

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post

from Curt Bowen on Vimeo.

Curt hi,

did Leon comment if they will be also working on the km48 mask? i kind of like that one better than the panorama....

just curious

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    Nothing really new that I can see except the distribution channel.

That was the main point made by Leon.

RBW Key Holder
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw  View Original Post
    Curt hi,

did Leon comment if they will be also working on the km48 mask? i kind of like that one better than the panorama....

just curious

NO, he did not comment

RBW Member Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar
    Meg/Shearwater Pathfinder

Nothing really new that I can see except the distribution channel. I found it interesting that Leon discussed using the mask with either OC or CCR but did not mention anything about the oral nasal cup vs. mouthpiece. Has Draeger changed their minds now and no longer thinks the difference is important?
    NO and never will!!!

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Quote Originally Posted by Lancer4545  View Original Post
    NO and never will!!!
    I see we are still battling over this issue after all these years. Cheers, Lance.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

RBW Member Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar
    Meg/Shearwater Pathfinder

I see we are still battling over this issue after all these years. Cheers, Lance.
    Hahahahaha...Ken you're still trying to get someone to stick their neck out and say it's safe!!!

Good to see you've still got your sense of humor

Safe Diving.

Lance