+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mid Life Crisis

Dark, cold and wet. DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ's Avatar
    rEvo III Mini rMS

rEvo III Standard hCCR

Mid Life Crisis

...and too many dive days blown out... Decided to get back into my old hobby...

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Re: Mid Life Crisis

Quote Originally Posted by DwayneJ  View Original Post
    ...and too many dive days blown out... Decided to get back into my old hobby...

Hope your not giving up rebreather diving....

Best regards,
    Chett. L

RBW Member Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse's Avatar
    rEvoIII mini hCCR

RG-UMF,IDA 71,rEvo mCCR

You should try for some real high altitude. That way you get to use both!

Dark, cold and wet. DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ's Avatar
    rEvo III Mini rMS

rEvo III Standard hCCR

Quote Originally Posted by Chett.L  View Original Post
    Hope your not giving up rebreather diving....
    Still very much diving - What set me off was a diet my wife Kim got me on - She started and I followed 4 weeks later. Already lost 20lbs+ and Hang Gliding is a great way to keep up the exercise...

Quote Originally Posted by Packhorse  View Original Post
    You should try for some real high altitude. That way you get to use both!
    Actually started Hang Gliding in NZ - Flying all the local sites around Wellington. Just a simple nasal cannula and a small O2 bottle for altitudes greater than 13,000'... Where I have been once before in New Mexico.
    Last edited by DwayneJ; 20th November 2012 at 05:58.

RBW Member Jantje is a jewel in the rough Jantje is a jewel in the rough Jantje is a jewel in the rough Jantje is a jewel in the rough Jantje is a jewel in the rough Jantje is a jewel in the rough Jantje is a jewel in the rough Jantje is a jewel in the rough Jantje's Avatar
    rEvo III hCCR

That thing looks very cool. Never done it, but I had some thoughts about paragliding.

Asia's rEvo Gal :) Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline's Avatar
    rEvo X MFT mCCR

rEvo MFT/rMS, Micro II mCCR,

Cool, Dwayne. When I was young, I've thought of doing sky-diving too. But, now, age is catching up - I'd say, so mind is willing, but body is weak. Lol...

Cheers

Sent from my rEvo dream Piezo using Tapatalk 2

RBW Member mgkarl is on a distinguished road mgkarl is on a distinguished road mgkarl's Avatar
    Explorer Sport, Inspo Classic

Dolphin UBS40 Ray

I have always thought about hang gliding, but just never got around to trying. However I will think about you the next time I am hanging upside down at the top of a loop in my Citabria! Kind of amazing how many divers are also into flying in one form or another.

rEvo III Mini rMS

rEvo III Standard hCCR

Quote Originally Posted by mgkarl  View Original Post
    I have always thought about hang gliding, but just never got around to trying. However I will think about you the next time I am hanging upside down at the top of a loop in my Citabria! Kind of amazing how many divers are also into flying in one form or another.
    True - Got my pilots license before I had my drivers license. Im also a Sailplane pilot but just love the Hang Gliding.

rEvo III Mini rMS

rEvo III Standard hCCR

Quote Originally Posted by Jantje  View Original Post
    That thing looks very cool. Never done it, but I had some thoughts about paragliding.
    A paraglider is certainly easier to haul around and somewhat cheaper. Just make sure you have a harness with very good back protection.

rEvo III Mini rMS

rEvo III Standard hCCR

Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline  View Original Post
    But, now, age is catching up - I'd say, so mind is willing, but body is weak. Lol...

Cheers
    Getting that way myself ;)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast