+ Reply to Thread

Thread: If you have problems logging or logging out..

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

If you have problems logging or logging out..

Some of you have let me know that some times you get problems logging in or out.

I have raised a support call and got this back

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/mycookies.php

If you have a problem logging out - then go to the above link and delete yor cookies which will force a log out.

Also if you have a problem logging in or keep getting asked to log in then go to above link and copy what it says and drop me a mail then delete your cookies via the page above and try again.

It might take several goes to successfully delete all your cookies... keep going till it tells you there are no cookies left.

Sorry for the inconveniance.

Stuart

RBW Member DoubleTop is an unknown quantity at this point DoubleTop's Avatar
    another thing to try (damn IE) is to change the way IE handles your temporary internet files.

Goto tools>options>advanced, scroll down and check "empty temporary internet files when browser is closed"

imo should be ticked as default......

DT.

+ Reply to Thread