+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I'm new to the area

RBW Member britney89 is an unknown quantity at this point britney89's Avatar

I'm new to the area

I'm new to the area and looking for some mini support! I have a 2010 Hardtop....luv! I do have a question and hope to get some feedback. My mini often has a banging sound in the rear of the vehicle.

Jst anothr Breather Diver Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius's Avatar
    rEvo III rms

Inspo HH + classic Dolphin Ray

Re: I'm new to the area

Quote Originally Posted by britney89  View Original Post
    I'm new to the area and looking for some mini support! I have a 2010 Hardtop....luv! I do have a question and hope to get some feedback. My mini often has a banging sound in the rear of the vehicle.
    WTF ???
    I think someone confused forums.. This is rebreather diving

Capt/ Instructor
    tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1's Avatar
    SF2 | rEvo

PRISM Topaz

Welcome! The banging sound could likely be your transmission. You want to make sure you have at least 4 of them. I run 6 transmissions in my truck and I'm toying with a seventh for good measure.
    -Capt Tom McCarthy
    Stone Rust | East Coast Wreck Diving
    SF2 | rEvo
    Training | Charters | Equipment

Jst anothr Breather Diver Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius's Avatar
    rEvo III rms

Quote Originally Posted by tmccar1  View Original Post
    Welcome! The banging sound could likely be your transmission. You want to make sure you have at least 4 of them. I run 6 transmissions in my truck and I'm toying with a seventh for good measure.

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Britney, could you please post pictures of your rear so we can see which type it is.
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

rEvo III rms

Quote Originally Posted by wedivebc  View Original Post
    Britney, could you please post pictures of your rear so we can see which type it is.
    That is awesome..
    I am really lmao...

It's All Good! RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith's Avatar
    Inspo Evolution

Stay tuned!

Its called speed bumps....your supposed to slow down for them....hopefully not pedestrians....

Reads fine print (mostly) Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather's Avatar
    MEGALODON MK15.5

BMR500 IDA71 IDA64 RGUFM AKA60

I'm new to the area and looking for some mini support! I have a 2010 Hardtop....luv! I do have a question and hope to get some feedback. My mini often has a banging sound in the rear.
    Does the banging happen mostly after the consumption foods like bean burritos?

Serious Swagelok Addict jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

Satori PSCR

It sounds like a typical problem with that model, which only happens when you and a friend are in the back seat.

RBW Member Franck13 is an unknown quantity at this point Franck13's Avatar
    Vision Inspiration all options

kiss poseidon lard ....

Talking Re: I'm new to the area

Hi

Welcome

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast