+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dema 2012

debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole's Avatar
    KISS Spirit & JJ-CCR

Kiss Classic & Sport, Kiss GEM

Re: Dema 2012

I will be there with the Kiss team as well.

Doug

RBW Member Seahawk is an unknown quantity at this point Seahawk's Avatar
    Inspiration w/Vision

Hi,

Dive Travel Store, Inc. will be there - Booth #2225. Please stop by and say hello. We have chocolate and other free giveaways!!

John

CEO DiveNav, Inc. DiveNav will become famous soon enough DiveNav will become famous soon enough DiveNav will become famous soon enough DiveNav will become famous soon enough DiveNav's Avatar

I will be there, as a guest of several of our customers, showing off our latest innovations.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Looking foward to DEMA 2012. See you soon.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

RBW Member shagyluke is on a distinguished road shagyluke is on a distinguished road shagyluke's Avatar
    Meg Copis

Where is the RBW Party?

RBW Member Divetag is an unknown quantity at this point Divetag's Avatar
    Revo

I was planning on being there to represent S. Fl and PDC but had to have last minute back surgery on thursday so i will be sending my manager Bryan from my store.

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Quote Originally Posted by shagyluke  View Original Post
    Where is the RBW Party?

I have someone checking in to the Toby Keith, I Love this Bar in the Harrahs today

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Josh Bernstein and I managed to video many interviews during DEMA 2012
    Now the long editing process

We will release them as they are completed

Capt/ Instructor
    tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1's Avatar
    SF2 | rEvo

PRISM Topaz

Anything new that really stood out this year?
    -Capt Tom McCarthy
    Stone Rust | East Coast Wreck Diving
    SF2 | rEvo
    Training | Charters | Equipment

RBW Member thetrickster is on a distinguished road thetrickster is on a distinguished road thetrickster's Avatar
    APD Evolution Vision

*I wasn't there*

Been monitoring a lot of sites which had day by day reviews. Nothing that I can see/read about has caught much attention from DEMA, which has really surprised me!

Things I thought would of been seen/released:

* Petrel with Fisher Connector
    * Hollis Explorer (i think only preorders were taken)
    * Hollis Prism2 (again 'coming 2013')
    * MK6 Tech - heard nothing??
    * APD Co2 Monitor - shown, but not for sale.

Lots of camera related stuff has been released, loads of iPad / iPhone cases for making them dive computers. Loads of color options for fins...

Things I've read about

* Casio (of all companies!) releasing underwater comms (no need for FFM)
    * Oceanic/Hollis Omega3 Regs

Have a look here -> ScubaGadget - Scuba News Service | SCUBA NEWS SERVICE

They had a good day by day coverage of the event.

Quote Originally Posted by tmccar1  View Original Post
    Anything new that really stood out this year?