+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wreckdiving

Ossi gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi's Avatar
    eCCR Hybrid Homebuild

pSCR RO80 Homebuild, LightMCCR

Wreckdiving

Just back from a week of diving in Villasimius Sardegna Italy with Prodive. I had a great time with awesome diving on fantastic wrecks. PRODIVE (Stefano Bianchelli and Susanna) is not only a perfect destination for rec-diving but also one of best facility for rebreather and Tec divers in Sardinia. Booster, Stage, 3l and 2 l cylinders, Trimix,Oxygen, Sofnolime is all there. The shortcuts are in poor quality from some videos I made on my dives but trust me, the wrecks are one of the best You can find in the Mediterranian Sea, maybe also in the World. We did some dives on the Isonzo (max 57), Loredan (max 65), Salpi (max 60) and the Bengasi (max 95). We missed the San Marco (Max 107) , we had in plan, as we had bad sea conditions in one day, a reason more to come back. There are even more wrecks there, the Valdivagna, the Romagna and the Egle and lots of beautiful spots in the Marine Park of Capo Carbonara. Thanks Stefano and Susanna for Your service
    Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread