+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Janos Cave

RBW Member Daniel is an unknown quantity at this point Daniel's Avatar

Question Janos Cave

Hello,
    Is Janos Cave opened again? Some news?

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Re: Janos Cave

Send Roland Somodi "rolanddiver" a pm, i think he can help.

Roland Somodi rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver's Avatar
    Homebuilt(s)

Inspiration Classic

Cave has been reopened, for a awhile now, but for only the "choosen ones" and also closed again within a short timeframe. There has been a fight between various groups to have full control over this "gold mine". I just heard a rumor that permit will be issued in a next few weeks. Too much political BS going on. Country still governed by communists.
    Very Respectfully

Roland Somodi

sent from my Commodore 64 using Wizard of War....

Morten Rude Rude is an unknown quantity at this point Rude's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

Quote Originally Posted by rolanddiver  View Original Post
    Cave has been reopened, for a awhile now, but for only the "choosen ones" and also closed again within a short timeframe. There has been a fight between various groups to have full control over this "gold mine". I just heard a rumor that permit will be issued in a next few weeks. Too much political BS going on. Country still governed by communists.
    Where is this cave located? :) Everything in "this part of the world" is interesting for en Danish cave diver :)

Roland Somodi rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver's Avatar
    Homebuilt(s)

Inspiration Classic

Under the Buda part of Budapest/Hungary.
    Very Respectfully

Roland Somodi

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by Rude  View Original Post
    Where is this cave located? :) Everything in "this part of the world" is interesting for en Danish cave diver :)
    Don`t think to long about doing it, DO IT !!!!!! This is cave is a very very beatifull one !!!!

Morten Rude Rude is an unknown quantity at this point Rude's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

Quote Originally Posted by Fun Under Pressure  View Original Post
    Don`t think to long about doing it, DO IT !!!!!! This is cave is a very very beatifull one !!!!
    I have been reading about it, but can't really find out if its closed or open now, or if I am allowed to bring my CCR.

Homebuilt(s)

Inspiration Classic

Janos Cave

It has been pretty much closed ever since my friend lost his life there last year september. Hungarian authorities have some kind of ****ed up mentality. If they keep it closed, no one will die! I hope nobody drowns in lake Balaton next year because they might forbid swimming for good!!! Actually they had been looking for a reason to get rid of someone, but it is just plain disgusting to use somebody's death as a reason. If the fight continues, the cave might not going to reopen in our lifetime! Back in 2001 a guy got stuck in a cave for 116 hours(5days), but came out alive. Even though it didn't cost the government a single dime to save his ass, they forbid cave diving and only possible for exploration purposes, no tourist or fun dives.As far as bringing your CCR shouldn't be no problem, just make sure that you have a nice amount of cash in your pocket(not because of the CCR, but to pay for the dives). Uhh, and don't expect no invoice either. I got tired of all this BS around Molnar Janos cave. Markku been here , he could tell you about it.There are too many nice caves in the other countries around Hungary, to worry about this one. It is just a shame that certain people see it as a good source of money, instead of a unique cave system that should be well protected by local and international laws. Once they almost built a hotel on a top of it, but that's another story.
    Very Respectfully

Roland Somodi

Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

[ Once they almost built a hotel on a top of it, but that's another story.[/QUOTE]

Yep and then you can drive with the elevator down to the cave entrance

RBW Member Wouters Erik is an unknown quantity at this point Wouters Erik's Avatar
    Vision

Kiss

Cool Re: Janos Cave

It's a pitty because is such a beautifull cave.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast