+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Helmet Torch

RBW Member taza will become famous soon enough taza will become famous soon enough taza will become famous soon enough taza's Avatar

Helmet Torch

anyone recommend a umbilical torch that will fit on my torch helmet,must be able to switch on & off at the torch head,nothing to bulky& heavy.

Cheers

Dive Addicts Michael Thornton will become famous soon enough Michael Thornton will become famous soon enough Michael Thornton will become famous soon enough Michael Thornton will become famous soon enough Michael Thornton's Avatar
    Hammerhead, P2, SF2, Flex, Evo

Inspo, Sent, Optima, Mk15, Dol

The light monkey 12 watt is not too bulky and turns on and off at the light head. It's my favorite light. Mainly because of the size.
    We are big light monkey fans at our shop.
    You can get it in the sidemount or standard version. The side mount has a 90degree adapter and longer cable.

http://store.diveaddicts.com/light-m...-light/dp/7795

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RBW Member taza will become famous soon enough taza will become famous soon enough taza will become famous soon enough taza's Avatar

Re: Helmet Torch

Cheers Michael
    Are these for sale in the UK

Col

Doing What Works jcook is an unknown quantity at this point jcook's Avatar
    Sidemount Meg

Underwater Light Dude lights are really nice and have a pezio switch on the light head.

RBW Master Plumber lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Meg,Prizm,RB80,LARV,MK15,HomeB

We have a super sale on MB-Sub Photon 2
    Photon LED dive light

It can be used as handheld or with umbilical

I use Photon mounted on my helmet oppsite of my GoPro camera.

RBW Member Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1's Avatar
    ybod

Quote Originally Posted by taza  View Original Post
    anyone recommend a umbilical torch that will fit on my torch helmet,must be able to switch on & off at the torch head,nothing to bulky& heavy.

Cheers
    why the umbilical taza ,

pain in the arse if you ask me ,, loads of old torch ,s you could pick up cheap on ebay kowalski 1250 type two of would do you nice
    a shit load of q3.s maybe ,,

loads of torch,s that ant in flavour,

simple to mount with a bit of old bungee to a 5 quid canoe or rock climbing helmet
    ps head lights are shite for buddy diving , sorry cant help with the umbilical , well i could be im wont ,, get a life Google Image Result for http://bcsteaparty.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/one-thousand-1000-dollar-bill.jpg

love you long time baby ,, feek the torch

ps if you mush have the unbilical ,, iv seen some guys mount the arrow12 hd over the sholder, fixed with them flexi camera mounts to the top of the ybod ,
    Last edited by Gobfish1; 19th October 2012 at 06:30.

Cheers
    I have two torches mounted on the side,but would like a primary light mounted on the top,:)

Cheers

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

mb-sub LED Cave, the way to go..!!!!

mb-sub.com: Home

RBW Member Dangerous Dave is a jewel in the rough Dangerous Dave is a jewel in the rough Dangerous Dave is a jewel in the rough Dangerous Dave is a jewel in the rough Dangerous Dave is a jewel in the rough Dangerous Dave is a jewel in the rough Dangerous Dave is a jewel in the rough Dangerous Dave is a jewel in the rough Dangerous Dave's Avatar
    Deep Pursuit

Quote Originally Posted by taza  View Original Post
    Cheers
    I have two torches mounted on the side,but would like a primary light mounted on the top,:)

Cheers
    It's like driving in snow with your main beams on!
    Ask me how I know.

RBW Member Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1's Avatar
    ybod

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous Dave  View Original Post
    It's like driving in snow with your main beams on!
    Ask me how I know.
    cos your a twat , ask me how i know lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast