+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RBW World Map - Has RB Friendly Destinations

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

RBW World Map - Has RB Friendly Destinations

Lo all,

Another great improvment and a first for all us RB divers again you can now browse our world map to find your next holiday destination as all our RB friendly destinations are now on the globe.

It is still a work in progress but you can now choose what to have shown on the map now - either members, admins etc or RB friendly destinations - so just tick the destinations box to have only RB friendly destinations shown!

Yup I know I know they are not all in the correct place yet so we will get to them and it is still very much a work in progress - but wanted to let you all know unless you wondered what the hell was going on!

Oh and when your browsing if you are not on there yet - then add your location

In the future this is how I see it working - go into the world map - zoom to the region you want to go on hols say the caribbean, then click to see what destinations are RB friendly there - then zoom in on the island and see what members live there or what articles ahve been written abut it - pretty cool huh!

Stuart

On the loop! E-man will become famous soon enough E-man will become famous soon enough E-man will become famous soon enough E-man's Avatar

Re: RBW World Map - Has RB Friendly Destinations

Pretty nifty...should be even better when you get the bugs worked out...and I like how it 'kinda' says 2006 Google...

Good job thou ;)

I finished it once, but.. PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision

Inspiration Classic

I think there may be a little bug in the map.

My entry is not shown. When I zoom in, all the existing enties stay where they are and only the map zooms.

When I go to edit my entry, there I am, in the right place, just like I should be! I just don't appeasr on the map. Waaaaaa!

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

You can only clear the users off or that's all I can do the destinations, mods and staff all stay.

1 Grumpy ole skipper Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle's Avatar
    Classic KISS, Sentinel

SCR - CCR Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by PeteS
    I think there may be a little bug in the map.

My entry is not shown. When I zoom in, all the existing enties stay where they are and only the map zooms.

When I go to edit my entry, there I am, in the right place, just like I should be! I just don't appeasr on the map. Waaaaaa!
    like Pete , Me Too.
    Boo hoo waaaaa!

+ Reply to Thread