+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: aurora blue

RBW Member michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn's Avatar

Re: aurora blue

Quote Originally Posted by Chett.L  View Original Post
    Hi Michael,

Can you please post more pictures.

! ! ! THANK YOU ! ! !

oops here are the pics

Best regards,
    ok ok here are a few more , website isnt ready yet . this shows the radial scrubber which is a split scubber like the axial , 2 scrubbers joined at the hip.
    you can also see the custom pressure pot specifically designed for the unit , the whole electronic pod can be fitted without removing any components. for testing of cells , hud, calibration accuracy etc .there is no compemise on quality even the cable glands are top quality blueglobe , not chrome brass but 316 stainless .
    cheers
    mike
    Attached Images

Quite an impressive unit, a few questions:
    Is there an exhalation counterlung or the unit is designed without one?
    Can you explain about the flood recovery capability of the unit?
    Are both hand sets are controllers(one active one redundant) or one of them is just for monitoring?
    Is there any plan for CE testing?

RBW Member michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wrench  View Original Post
    Quite an impressive unit, a few questions:
    Is there an exhalation counterlung or the unit is designed without one?
    Can you explain about the flood recovery capability of the unit?
    Are both hand sets are controllers(one active one redundant) or one of them is just for monitoring?
    Is there any plan for CE testing?
    hi
    there is and exhale and inhale lung , these are encased in a single outer bag with a 270° all round zip for maintanance .a full spec unit will have 1 controller and hud and a 3 cell monitoring only .
    mike

RBW Member henri69 will become famous soon enough henri69 will become famous soon enough henri69 will become famous soon enough henri69's Avatar
    inspiration classic

Quote Originally Posted by michael hearn  View Original Post
    hi
    a lot more info will be available on my web site , just sorting all the nice pics and describing a lot more detail, wont take long
    cheers
    mike
    Hi Michael!
    Is there things progressed to the Aurora Blue, CE-approval etc, when it will be available? Website? Very interesting unit

Quote Originally Posted by henri69  View Original Post
    Hi Michael!
    Is there things progressed to the Aurora Blue, CE-approval etc, when it will be available? Website? Very interesting unit
    hi
    yes i am progressing , working on some smaller details is time consuming , just putting the final touches to its new mouth piece which, due to its unique flapper valve placement gives such a super smooth breathe it even suprised me .. also some minor adjustments to other parts . im clos to getting 90% of the parts custom made for the unit, each part to the highest quality .the website is taking a little longer than i wanted but am almost there , will keep you informed
    cheers
    mike

Dive Addicts Michael Thornton will become famous soon enough Michael Thornton will become famous soon enough Michael Thornton will become famous soon enough Michael Thornton will become famous soon enough Michael Thornton's Avatar
    Hammerhead, P2, SF2, Flex, Evo

Inspo, Sent, Optima, Mk15, Dol

aurora blue

Can you expand on the flapper valve placement? Any update on the website?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Thornton  View Original Post
    Can you expand on the flapper valve placement? Any update on the website?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    hi michael
    didnt you come to brussels to pick up a titan box . you know daves gettng his aurora soon , he will be doing a write up on it , are you interested in adding to your , colection .
    cheers
    mike

Dive Addicts Michael Thornton will become famous soon enough Michael Thornton will become famous soon enough Michael Thornton will become famous soon enough Michael Thornton will become famous soon enough Michael Thornton's Avatar
    Hammerhead, P2, SF2, Flex, Evo

Inspo, Sent, Optima, Mk15, Dol

Quote Originally Posted by michael hearn  View Original Post
    hi michael
    didnt you come to brussels to pick up a titan box . you know daves gettng his aurora soon , he will be doing a write up on it , are you interested in adding to your , colection .
    cheers
    mike
    Mike,
    I believe that was my dad who got the box. I have not yet had the privelage of visiting brussels. Interested to see more info on the design of the rebreather. Always interested in expanding a collection

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Thornton  View Original Post
    Mike,
    I believe that was my dad who got the box. I have not yet had the privelage of visiting brussels. Interested to see more info on the design of the rebreather. Always interested in expanding a collection
    thats correct ,it was , sorry for the mistake , he had his leg in plaster when i saw him , , would be happy to send info
    cheers
    mike

Banned jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont's Avatar
    Revo3 RMS, Revo3 Micro FT, MEG

HH, YBOD, Drager, MK, etc.

Any updates here? I thought the website, pricing, spec's, detailed pics and delivery estimates would be available months ago?

Please advise.

JONT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast