+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: aurora blue

RBW Member michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn's Avatar

aurora blue

hi all
    most of you know me as maker of the very popular ali box , also i was involved in camelion , this project wasent going forward in the way i visioned and continued further alone on the project with a new name the Aurora blue .this rebreather i will be showing at eurotek, with narkedat 9o,s john and brent who have greatly supported me through out ,it will feature a fully working version of the new predator divecan controller , future compatible with the awaited petrel , featuring the new 6 cell dry pod so 2x 3 cell total redundant monitoring , unique internal but out the loop battery pack , my take on a mass flow system , highest quality engineering and many custom made parts and componets all in stainless and titanium , worth coming just to take some pics . hope to see you there .
    mike
    Attached Images

Dark, cold and wet. DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ's Avatar
    rEvo III Mini rMS

rEvo III Standard hCCR

Re: aurora blue

Quote Originally Posted by michael hearn  View Original Post
    my take on a mass flow system , highest quality engineering and many custom made parts and componets all in stainless and titanium , worth coming just to take some pics . hope to see you there .
    mike
    1. Congratulations looks like an interesting product! I am interested to know how you have constructed your ADV?
    2. Why does Belgium, a land locked country, generate so much CCR innovation?

Thanks!
    Dwayne

RBW Member michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn's Avatar

Talking Re: aurora blue

Quote Originally Posted by DwayneJ  View Original Post
    1. Congratulations looks like an interesting product! I am interested to know how you have constructed your ADV?
    2. Why does Belgium, a land locked country, generate so much CCR innovation? :)

Thanks!
    Dwayne
    im english if that helps

Dark, cold and wet. DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ's Avatar
    rEvo III Mini rMS

rEvo III Standard hCCR

im english if that helps
    Well done! Up to now you appear have specialized in high quality plate metal machining - Was it a jump to block machining or you always had the tooling?

Dwayne

RBW Member Rob Mills is an unknown quantity at this point Rob Mills's Avatar
    Prism2, Titan

Nice unit, but Belgium landlocked? Did I miss an earthquake? Antwerp gone?

RBW Member Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P's Avatar
    TR300c (mCCR)

Nice unit. I am interested in your mass flaw solution. Will you offer it separately someday?

hi all
    most of you know me as maker of the very popular ali box , also i was involved in camelion , this project wasent going forward in the way i visioned and continued further alone on the project with a new name the Aurora blue .this rebreather i will be showing at eurotek, with narkedat 9o,s john and brent who have greatly supported me through out ,it will feature a fully working version of the new predator divecan controller , future compatible with the awaited petrel , featuring the new 6 cell dry pod so 2x 3 cell total redundant monitoring , unique internal but out the loop battery pack , my take on a mass flow system , highest quality engineering and many custom made parts and componets all in stainless and titanium , worth coming just to take some pics . hope to see you there .
    mike

Best,

Igor P

Sent ftom my GT-I5800 using Tapatalk.

rEvo III Mini rMS

rEvo III Standard hCCR

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Mills  View Original Post
    Nice unit, but Belgium landlocked? Did I miss an earthquake? Antwerp gone?
    Ahh brain freeze - Sorry. Spent too much time in Brussels.
    Last edited by DwayneJ; 11th October 2012 at 00:29.

RBW Member osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris's Avatar
    HH INSPO HYBRIB BASTARDISED MK

KISS/IDA64/72/60/Mk15/Cobra

hi all
    mike
    Hi Michael, interesting unit. For those of us unable to grace Eurotek with our presence, where can we see more of the unit please? Do you have a wen site?

Cheers

Dave

RBW Member xbayet is an unknown quantity at this point xbayet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by osiris  View Original Post
    [...]
    Do you have a wen site?

Cheers

Dave
    My guess (according to photo) : Home Page
    But I only see alibox and titanbox. Maybe later ?

RBW Member osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris's Avatar
    HH INSPO HYBRIB BASTARDISED MK

KISS/IDA64/72/60/Mk15/Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by xbayet  View Original Post
    My guess (according to photo) : Home Page
    But I only see alibox and titanbox. Maybe later ?
    Saw that on his "wen" site. Was hoping for soem mroe detail on the unit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast