+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 52

Thread: aurora blue

  1. #1
    RBW Member michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    belgium
    Posts
    285

    aurora blue

    hi all
    most of you know me as maker of the very popular ali box , also i was involved in camelion , this project wasent going forward in the way i visioned and continued further alone on the project with a new name the Aurora blue .this rebreather i will be showing at eurotek, with narkedat 9o,s john and brent who have greatly supported me through out ,it will feature a fully working version of the new predator divecan controller , future compatible with the awaited petrel , featuring the new 6 cell dry pod so 2x 3 cell total redundant monitoring , unique internal but out the loop battery pack , my take on a mass flow system , highest quality engineering and many custom made parts and componets all in stainless and titanium , worth coming just to take some pics . hope to see you there .
    mike
    Attached Images

  2. #2
    Dark, cold and wet. DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,460
    rEvo III Mini rMS

    rEvo III Standard hCCR

    Re: aurora blue

    Quote Originally Posted by michael hearn  View Original Post
    my take on a mass flow system , highest quality engineering and many custom made parts and componets all in stainless and titanium , worth coming just to take some pics . hope to see you there .
    mike
    1. Congratulations looks like an interesting product! I am interested to know how you have constructed your ADV?
    2. Why does Belgium, a land locked country, generate so much CCR innovation?

    Thanks!
    Dwayne

  3. #3
    RBW Member michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    belgium
    Posts
    285

    Talking Re: aurora blue

    Quote Originally Posted by DwayneJ  View Original Post
    1. Congratulations looks like an interesting product! I am interested to know how you have constructed your ADV?
    2. Why does Belgium, a land locked country, generate so much CCR innovation? :)

    Thanks!
    Dwayne
    im english if that helps

  4. #4
    Dark, cold and wet. DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,460
    rEvo III Mini rMS

    rEvo III Standard hCCR

    Re: aurora blue

    Quote Originally Posted by michael hearn  View Original Post
    im english if that helps
    Well done! Up to now you appear have specialized in high quality plate metal machining - Was it a jump to block machining or you always had the tooling?

    Dwayne

  5. #5
    RBW Member Rob Mills is an unknown quantity at this point Rob Mills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Langdon Alberta
    Posts
    24
    Prism2, Titan

    Re: aurora blue

    Nice unit, but Belgium landlocked? Did I miss an earthquake? Antwerp gone?

  6. #6
    RBW Member Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    713
    TR300c (mCCR)

    Nice unit. I am interested in your mass flaw solution. Will you offer it separately someday?

    Quote Originally Posted by michael hearn  View Original Post
    hi all
    most of you know me as maker of the very popular ali box , also i was involved in camelion , this project wasent going forward in the way i visioned and continued further alone on the project with a new name the Aurora blue .this rebreather i will be showing at eurotek, with narkedat 9o,s john and brent who have greatly supported me through out ,it will feature a fully working version of the new predator divecan controller , future compatible with the awaited petrel , featuring the new 6 cell dry pod so 2x 3 cell total redundant monitoring , unique internal but out the loop battery pack , my take on a mass flow system , highest quality engineering and many custom made parts and componets all in stainless and titanium , worth coming just to take some pics . hope to see you there .
    mike



    Best,

    Igor P

    Sent ftom my GT-I5800 using Tapatalk.

  7. #7
    Dark, cold and wet. DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,460
    rEvo III Mini rMS

    rEvo III Standard hCCR

    Re: aurora blue

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Mills  View Original Post
    Nice unit, but Belgium landlocked? Did I miss an earthquake? Antwerp gone?
    Ahh brain freeze - Sorry. Spent too much time in Brussels.
    Last edited by DwayneJ; 11th October 2012 at 00:29.

  8. #8
    RBW Member osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    1,379
    HH INSPO HYBRIB BASTARDISED MK

    KISS/IDA64/72/60/Mk15/Cobra

    Re: aurora blue

    Quote Originally Posted by michael hearn  View Original Post
    hi all
    most of you know me as maker of the very popular ali box , also i was involved in camelion , this project wasent going forward in the way i visioned and continued further alone on the project with a new name the Aurora blue .this rebreather i will be showing at eurotek, with narkedat 9o,s john and brent who have greatly supported me through out ,it will feature a fully working version of the new predator divecan controller , future compatible with the awaited petrel , featuring the new 6 cell dry pod so 2x 3 cell total redundant monitoring , unique internal but out the loop battery pack , my take on a mass flow system , highest quality engineering and many custom made parts and componets all in stainless and titanium , worth coming just to take some pics . hope to see you there .
    mike
    Hi Michael, interesting unit. For those of us unable to grace Eurotek with our presence, where can we see more of the unit please? Do you have a wen site?

    Cheers

    Dave

  9. #9
    RBW Member xbayet is an unknown quantity at this point xbayet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New Caledonia
    Posts
    23

    Re: aurora blue

    Quote Originally Posted by osiris  View Original Post
    [...]
    Do you have a wen site?

    Cheers

    Dave
    My guess (according to photo) : Home Page
    But I only see alibox and titanbox. Maybe later ?

  10. #10
    RBW Member osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    1,379
    HH INSPO HYBRIB BASTARDISED MK

    KISS/IDA64/72/60/Mk15/Cobra

    Re: aurora blue

    Quote Originally Posted by xbayet  View Original Post
    My guess (according to photo) : Home Page
    But I only see alibox and titanbox. Maybe later ?
    Saw that on his "wen" site. Was hoping for soem mroe detail on the unit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts