+ Reply to Thread

Thread: diving near Jensen Beach

Silent diver
    Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar
    Meg,JJ-CCR,Inspiration,Prism2

Ouroboros, Sentinel, Kiss,rEvo

diving near Jensen Beach

Hi,
    i'll be in Florida for work begin of november, and I'll have some days free before Dema.
    My base i Jensen Beach, but i rent a car and i can move around this place and I have my rebreather with me.

Any spots suggestions?

Best
    Aldo
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

www.aldoferrucci.com FB Aldo Ferrucci
    I like bubbles only in my glass of Champagne

saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas's Avatar
    Mk15.5, Prism, Prism2

Ray, Dolphin, Mk15

Blue Heron Bridge is 40 minute drive south.
    "However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results." Winston Churchill
    A is A

RBW Member Fldvr is an unknown quantity at this point Fldvr's Avatar
    Not only the BHB but there a number of operators and sites in the area. Jupiter would be a nice close destination offering great reefs and wrecks. It just keeps better as you travel down south. The West Palm area is great also.Boynton beach is excellent. Pompano isa wreck Mecca.
    Take your pick.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

RBW Member Black Coral is an unknown quantity at this point Black Coral's Avatar
    inspiration

optima, meg, mark VI

Re: diving near Jensen Beach

Check out Stuart scuba just south of Jensen. They do charters and are rebreather knowledgeable

RBW Member Bazzer is an unknown quantity at this point Bazzer's Avatar
    DRÄGER Atlantis/Dolphin mix

Blue Heron Bridge is a simply astounding muck dive, but CCR may be overkill for the site. Learn the lay of the land and enjoy a superb 2 hour shore dive in shallow water with wondrous critters. Note that you can only dive near high tide, (and usually during daylight hours without specific pre-arrangement,) so a bit of recon is essential.

Jupiter Dive Center, (contact information noted on the Rebreather Friendly links,) may be able to show you a good time, but specific sites are dictated by their daily schedule. Give them a call and see what they can offer for your window of opportunity.

debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole's Avatar
    KISS Spirit & JJ-CCR

Kiss Classic & Sport, Kiss GEM

Aldo:

As has been mentioned above, there is lots of great diving near Jensen Beach.

Personally, for reefs and beautiful tropical fish, etc I would hit either Jupiter (Jupiter Dive Center, Emerald Charters, or Scubaworks) or West Palm Beach (lots of operators -- my favorite is Jim Abernethy's Scuba Adventures). Depths in Jupiter will be around 70-90 feet. The "northern" sites for West Palm will be similar depths and the "southern" sites will be 45-60 feet or so.

For "muck diving" you can't beat the Blue Heron Blvd Bridge in Riviera Beach (basically West Palm). You dive it around high tide and the maximum depth is only about 15-20 feet.

For some deeper wreck diving, go to Pompano (Pompano Dive Center). There is the Hydro Atlantic (175 feet), the Lowrance (200 feet), and the RBJ (240 feet) to name a few.

Have a great time and drop me a line when you get here. Maybe I can drive over and join you for some diving.

Doug

+ Reply to Thread