+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 373 meters in Hranicka Propast

Jst anothr Breather Diver Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius's Avatar
    rEvo III rms

Inspo HH + classic Dolphin Ray

Re: 373 meters in Hranicka Propast

Quote Originally Posted by starnas  View Original Post
    thanks for appreciating
    Tomorrow I'm flying to Mexico for next expedition (I will by try conect Sac Actun and Dos Ojos),
    Hi Krzysztof,

wish you all the best for Mexico..

Which side will you try to connect from?
    The Blue Abyss or from the Pit?
    I assume you will try to push the Pit further to try to connect into the Blue Abyss, right?

The raffle shiest-er Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme eCCR

incredible. I don't know if people really understand how deep that is... especially me. You went how deep? (jk)
    simply incredible.

RBW Member Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll's Avatar
    Waiting for my Next

Megalodon 2.7

Very Impressive Starnas, Congrats to You and all the Team..

Nearly Bubbleless Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz's Avatar
    Halcyon RB80

Reviving an old thread....
    This article just came across my newsfeed:
    http://news.nationalpost.com/news/wo...nderwater-cave
    He's at it again, but with an ROV.

Cool map of the cave in the article!

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-10-0...ropast/7896254

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast