+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 373 meters in Hranicka Propast

Dark, cold and wet. DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ's Avatar
    rEvo III Mini rMS

rEvo III Standard hCCR

Re: 373 meters in Hranicka Propast

Quote Originally Posted by quickean  View Original Post
    Awesome. Is this basically the 500ft. model depth tested now to 1000ft? Good work on the housing. That's awesome!
    The diver and electronics never went below 221 meters. Did you watch the video?

In search of Law breaking Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw's Avatar
    Meggy Meg...

Got the best one from day 1...

Τ

RBW Member quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean's Avatar
    Meg

Oooooooooooo. Light bulb. Forgive me. I must having been having another idiot moment. I assumed he dropped the reel then decended to the 150m tag.

Jst anothr Breather Diver Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius's Avatar
    rEvo III rms

Inspo HH + classic Dolphin Ray

Quote Originally Posted by Mixaddict  View Original Post
    Mark,

The yellow cables are reserved for Advanced Hammerhead Divers!

Warm regards,
    Randy
    Can not be .. I have a yellow DIVA cable at the set I just got making me a very novice HH Diver

Supporting Member Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli's Avatar
    rEvoMicro w.hybrid&dsix stand

rEvoII fullsize

[QUOTE=Dsix36;415547]I gotta stop watching these videos. They always make me feel like I am doing pussy dives and then I feel the need to step up my game.

Don this is why we dive units that are not flood recoverable, it's a safety measure to keep us alive

Congrats to the explorers!
    Marv

fidelis Ad Mortem

Dalış Bahane Alem Şahane teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali's Avatar

Should have dropped the camera down with the line.

RBW Master Plumber lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Meg,Prizm,RB80,LARV,MK15,HomeB

Quote Originally Posted by quickean  View Original Post

Awesome. Is this basically the 500ft. model depth tested now to 1000ft? Good work on the housing. That's awesome!
    No, it is a different housing. The 500ft housing is made out of Delrin, the 1000ft housing is made from Aluminum. Each housing is still individually tested for the rated depth.

RBW Member edivad is an unknown quantity at this point edivad's Avatar
    ISC Megalodon

Impressive...

Congratulation to the entire team!

RBW Member quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean's Avatar
    Meg

Quote Originally Posted by lof  View Original Post
    No, it is a different housing. The 500ft housing is made out of Delrin, the 1000ft housing is made from Aluminum. Each housing is still individually tested for the rated depth.
    Ok thanks. That's going on my Christmas list!

RBW Member starnas will become famous soon enough starnas will become famous soon enough starnas will become famous soon enough starnas will become famous soon enough starnas's Avatar

thanks for appreciating
    Tomorrow I'm flying to Mexico for next expedition (I will by try conect Sac Actun and Dos Ojos), so now I will add only dive profile and the profile of the cave after the recent discoveries. More information on the last trip, and our plans for the future exploration of Hranicka Propast I add in a few days.
    regards
    Krzysztof Starnawski

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast