+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 373 meters in Hranicka Propast

King of the Geeks
    heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD!

Re: 373 meters in Hranicka Propast

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post
    from Starnawski on Vimeo.

Amazing exploration, kudos to the entire team!

Gotta love the Yellow DIVA cable!

Congratulations Krzysztof and team on yet another amazing dive!

Kevin Juergensen
    Juergensen Marine, Inc.

RBW Member SlowDiver will become famous soon enough SlowDiver will become famous soon enough SlowDiver will become famous soon enough SlowDiver's Avatar
    Hammerhead Hybrid

[QUOTE=heyydude;415510]Gotta love the Yellow DIVA cable!

Juergensen Marine, Inc/QUOTE]

Got to love even better the OLED display in the Rev C

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

huh.... how did I get a black DIVA cable...

Awesome accomplishment!

Great gear!

Quote Originally Posted by heyydude  View Original Post
    Gotta love the Yellow DIVA cable!

Congratulations Krzysztof and team on yet another amazing dive!

Kevin Juergensen
    Juergensen Marine, Inc.

Randy Thornton Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict's Avatar
    Hammerhead Sentinel Evolution

Optima Inspiration Prism 2

Quote Originally Posted by diverklondike  View Original Post
    huh.... how did I get a black DIVA cable...

Awesome accomplishment!

Great gear!
    Mark,

The yellow cables are reserved for Advanced Hammerhead Divers!

Warm regards,
    Randy

RBW Member quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean's Avatar
    Meg

What was used in total for PO2 monitoring I wonder. Just a standard HH display and HUD? Didn't realize anything currently out there could handle 1,200 ft. Very cool. Also was that a standard golem gear gopro housing that made it that deep??

Dark, cold and wet. DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ's Avatar
    rEvo III Mini rMS

rEvo III Standard hCCR

Quote Originally Posted by quickean  View Original Post
    What was used in total for PO2 monitoring I wonder. Just a standard HH display and HUD? Didn't realize anything currently out there could handle 1,200 ft. Very cool. Also was that a standard golem gear gopro housing that made it that deep??
    No - From ~221 Meters, a weighted line was dropped to see if there was a bottom... ~152 Meters of line played out indicating the bottom (or ledge) was at 373 meters...
    373 Meters = ~221 diver max depth + ~152 meters of line.

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

I gotta stop watching these videos. They always make me feel like I am doing pussy dives and then I feel the need to step up my game.

Very lucky for myself that I am not near that cave.

Kudos to the entire dive team for an awesome exploration. Thanks for sharing the video and report.
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

RBW Master Plumber lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Meg,Prizm,RB80,LARV,MK15,HomeB

It is the 300m/1000ft housing
    Deep Golem GoPro Camera Housing with Compact back - rated to 1000ft

RBW Member quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean's Avatar
    Meg

Quote Originally Posted by DwayneJ  View Original Post
    No - From ~221 Meters, a weighted line was dropped to see if there was a bottom... ~152 Meters of line played out indicating the bottom (or ledge) was at 373 meters...
    373 Meters = ~221 diver max depth + ~152 meters of line.
    I don't know what anything you just said has to do with PO2 monitoring.

Quote Originally Posted by lof  View Original Post
    Awesome. Is this basically the 500ft. model depth tested now to 1000ft? Good work on the housing. That's awesome!

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

The electronics never went to 1200'. He dropped the reel to that depth while he stayed at about 725'.
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!