+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Graphic glitches on iPad

RBW Member MeRodent will become famous soon enough MeRodent will become famous soon enough MeRodent will become famous soon enough MeRodent's Avatar
    rEvo micro FT

Unhappy Graphic glitches on iPad

I've noticed that accessing RBW on the iPad that the graphics on the left (particularly the green/red boxes) are often replaced by other graphics from inline comments. This can result in the left info section crowding the screen and leaving a small column for the text itself. Clearing cookies and data for safari will fix this for a while vpbut the fault reappears after a while.

Is there anything I need to do to fix this or is there a fix for the forum software?

RBW Member SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK's Avatar

Re: Graphic glitches on iPad

Its a 'feature' of the site.

Just do a reaload (the little round arrow thing at the end of the address bar).
    S

RBW Member thetrickster is on a distinguished road thetrickster is on a distinguished road thetrickster's Avatar
    APD Evolution Vision

Have a look at the free version of Tapatalk to access forums for the iPad. Brill.

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Hit the refresh button on the safari browser

That typically fixes it

Richie Burr diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb's Avatar
    O2ptima FX

Does anyone know why this happens? Is it this site, the IOS on iPads only (Doesn't seem to do it on iPhones), the format of the site software (does it happen on other boards who use this format), God's will... maybe he doesn't like Rebreathes and iPads in combination..... Anyone have a clue? Just curious...

Richie

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by thetrickster  View Original Post
    Have a look at the free version of Tapatalk to access forums for the iPad. Brill.
    There is a free version of tapatalk?
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

RBW Member thetrickster is on a distinguished road thetrickster is on a distinguished road thetrickster's Avatar
    APD Evolution Vision

Quote Originally Posted by wedivebc  View Original Post
    There is a free version of tapatalk?
    I think the 'HD' version is pay for. Perhaps I'm wrong... I don't really buy many apps - perhaps it was 69p/99c.

In search of Law breaking Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw's Avatar
    Meggy Meg...

Got the best one from day 1...

I thought i had a bug. Once i deleted recent history, then it was ok.

RBW Member MeRodent will become famous soon enough MeRodent will become famous soon enough MeRodent will become famous soon enough MeRodent's Avatar
    rEvo micro FT

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw  View Original Post
    I thought i had a bug. Once i deleted recent history, then it was ok.
    The problem was that it comes back and every time I delete the history I need to re-enter username/password combinations for all my other forums.

I bit the bullet and got tapatalk for the iPad in the end and it looks much better. Just trying to work out how to start a new thread using it though. Oops found it.
    Last edited by MeRodent; 2nd October 2012 at 08:22.

+ Reply to Thread