+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Inner Space 2006

Re: Inner Space 2006

Have a great time. I'll join you guys next time!

New Member Tom Mount has a spectacular aura about Tom Mount has a spectacular aura about Tom Mount has a spectacular aura about Tom Mount has a spectacular aura about Tom Mount has a spectacular aura about Tom Mount has a spectacular aura about Tom Mount's Avatar

I am jealous- I could not make it this year and I think it is the biggest even for me of each year- But I wil Damn sure be there again next year

will most likely go down early and teach an expedition CCr trimix class- with an ending date as inerspace starts so i can just have fun dives (deep of course) during innerspace and spend time with all our good friends there

Tom

RBW Member RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan's Avatar
    Meg

CCR Dolphin

it was totally awesome, I will be posting a trip report soon, I shot over 1200 images above and below water. Thanks Nancy Jay, Arie and the whole crew for a wonderful trip. Patti finished and passed her normoxic tmx CCR course.

Confectioner to N@90 Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou's Avatar

Hia :)

Ron's trip report and some of his photos are now up and running in the library and can be found HERE

Feel free to use the thread to chat about Innerspace and ask questions and any feedback. If you want to leave Ron some "green" then please use the article.

Cheers Ron again :D

Miss Lou

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Some well deserved green at that, really liked the report, Ron. :D
    Patti, congratulations to finishing the class.
    Lou, your and Beanie's turn, have a safe trip and lots of fun. :D

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3