+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: rms: adv tray position

RBW Member colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky's Avatar
    rEvo III micro FT

Inspiration Vision, rEvo II Hy

rms: adv tray position

I have a revo II mini with rms upgrade. My adv used to be in the 12 oclock position, now with the rms it is in the 9.30 - 10 oclock position & the adv is being a nightmare ! have tried slackening the nut & tightening it but cannot get it to work nicely at all

Any body got any pointers please ?

Dark, cold and wet. DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ's Avatar
    rEvo III Mini rMS

rEvo III Standard hCCR

Re: rms: adv tray position

Quote Originally Posted by colinicky  View Original Post
    I have a revo II mini with rms upgrade. My adv used to be in the 12 oclock position, now with the rms it is in the 9.30 - 10 oclock position & the adv is being a nightmare ! have tried slackening the nut & tightening it but cannot get it to work nicely at all

Any body got any pointers please ?
    Welcome to my world. Same issues and John M assisted me... Take the lever off the ADV and check to make sure the "fork" prongs are parallel with each other. 9:30-10AM is what I use and its been ok since the tweak.

RBW Member colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky's Avatar
    rEvo III micro FT

Quote Originally Posted by DwayneJ  View Original Post
    Welcome to my world. Same issues and John M assisted me... Take the lever off the ADV and check to make sure the "fork" prongs are parallel with each other. 9:30-10AM is what I use and its been ok since the tweak.

Have just checked the prongs & they are parellel to each other, is your nut to lever fairly tight or is there a bit of play before the lever starts to move the adv ?

rEvo's daddy
    paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers's Avatar
    rEvo

Have just checked the prongs & they are parellel to each other, is your nut to lever fairly tight or is there a bit of play before the lever starts to move the adv ?
    I suppose you know, but you can only adjust an ADV when it is pressurised
    then you set the nut this way that it only starts injection when the lever is a few millimeters away from the grid
    if you want easier flow, you just tighten the nut so the ADV starts injecting earlier
    www.rEvo-rebreathers.com
    ...."Yes you have to pre-breathe to activate the scrubber sorb, anyone who says different doesn't know what they are talking about!"...
    .... to get more accurate CO2 injection in the breathing machine we put 2 mass flow controllers in series ...
    .... The noise is a few tens of nano-volts, so DL were able to reduce the output voltage ...
    .... radial scrubbers give longer dwell time than axials...
    .... the earth is flat and ...

rEvo III micro FT

Thanks Paul
    Yes I realised you need it pressurised :) It was not you that replied to my email this afternoon then

Dark, cold and wet. DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ's Avatar
    rEvo III Mini rMS

rEvo III Standard hCCR

Plenty of play before the lever engages. I will take some video tonight.

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Hi Dwayne,

You did this on mine right?

Best regards,
    Chett. L

rEvo III Mini rMS

rEvo III Standard hCCR

Quote Originally Posted by Chett.L  View Original Post
    Hi Dwayne,

You did this on mine right?

Best regards,
    Did not need to "verify" forks were parallel, only adjust setting.

Dwayne

RBW Member Deep_Six is an unknown quantity at this point Deep_Six's Avatar
    Mk15.5

Meg, rEvo, KISS, Dräger

Quote Originally Posted by DwayneJ  View Original Post
    Plenty of play before the lever engages. I will take some video tonight.
    err...what video?

rEvo III Mini rMS

rEvo III Standard hCCR

Quote Originally Posted by Deep_Six  View Original Post
    err...what video?
    Sorry - Tonight.