+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New gear from Golem Gear

RBW Member Doole is on a distinguished road Doole is on a distinguished road Doole's Avatar
    Pathfinder

Is that a standard divator II mask ?

Or could you take a picture from the back so I can compaire it to the ones we got at work ?

Sendt fra min HTC Desire med Tapatalk2

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Re: New gear from Golem Gear

Do you have same type the mask fogging issues with full face masks that you do with traditional styles masks.

What and the advantages and disadvantages with a full face mask.

Advantages:
    Better overall sight 180 degree view.
    Mask can’t get kicked off.
    Comuncation

Disadvantages:
    On a long surface swim your on the loop the whole time before you descend.

I am sure there’s a lot more advantages & disadvantages in both categories. I want to learn more about it.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Quote Originally Posted by Chett.L  View Original Post

Disadvantages:
    On a long surface swim your on the loop the whole time before you descend.
    The Ambient Breathing Valve solves that issue. You breathe surface air before you submerge.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

[QUOTE=kwinter;414283]The Ambient Breathing Valve solves that issue. You breathe surface air before you submerge.[/QUOTE

Will the OTS Ambient breathing valve work on the AGA mask?

Best regards,
    Chett. L

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Will the OTS Ambient breathing valve work on the AGA mask?

Best regards,
    According to the OTS site it will.
    Shop | Ocean Technology Systems

There is also the one specific for the AGA, but it costs more.

Or you could buy just the ABV and have them install it on your current AGA visor to save a few bucks.
    Ken

Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    According to the OTS site it will.

There is also the one specific for the AGA, but it costs more.

Or you could buy just the ABV and have them install it on your current AGA visor to save a few bucks.
    Hi Ken,

Can you tell me the good and the bad with full face masks when used with a rebreather.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

RBW Master Plumber lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Meg,Prizm,RB80,LARV,MK15,HomeB

Quote Originally Posted by Doole  View Original Post
    Is that a standard divator II mask ?

Or could you take a picture from the back so I can compaire it to the ones we got at work ?

Sendt fra min HTC Desire med Tapatalk2
    Will these images help?
    Attached Images

JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Hi Ken,

Can you tell me the good and the bad with full face masks when used with a rebreather.

Best regards,
    Sending PM so we don't keep hijacking Jakub's thread.
    Ken

Roland Somodi rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver's Avatar
    Homebuilt(s)

Inspiration Classic

I know this thread is almost 6 years old, but was wondering if Jakub still sells/makes these adapters?If anyone has one for sale, I would be interested in buying it. Thanks.
    Very Respectfully

Roland Somodi

sent from my Commodore 64 using Wizard of War....

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Quote Originally Posted by rolanddiver  View Original Post
    I know this thread is almost 6 years old, but was wondering if Jakub still sells/makes these adapters?If anyone has one for sale, I would be interested in buying it. Thanks.
    I would send a message to Golem Gear on Facebook and ask...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast