+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New gear from Golem Gear

RBW Master Plumber lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Meg,Prizm,RB80,LARV,MK15,HomeB

New gear from Golem Gear

Below are few fruits of my latest R&D trip.

We now have new adapter for Shrimp BOV that makes it work with the AGA mask
    agaport.jpg

We also have new improved LOLA backup light with one-handed push button operation. Small enough to fit on the mask strap, powerfull enough to get you out of cave in case of primary light failure. It has low beam, high beam and strobe mode
    See it in action :

LolaLight.jpg

And some major redesign to the Flex CCR basedon test user feedback.

Stay tuned for more...

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Re: New gear from Golem Gear

Cool stuff!

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Nice, Jakub. But the AGA is old school. Still waiting for an adapter for the Guardian.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

RBW Master Plumber lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Guardian is coming next
    "Old School" is being used by navies around the world.

Doing What Works jcook is an unknown quantity at this point jcook's Avatar
    Sidemount Meg

When will the new LOLA light be in the store? The old ones light output is pretty pathetic, but it does fit great on my mask.

Cognitive surrender TopLeft is an unknown quantity at this point TopLeft's Avatar
    Evolution+

Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by jcook  View Original Post
    When will the new LOLA light be in the store? The old ones light output is pretty pathetic, but it does fit great on my mask.
    Also, the website shows the LOLA as a twist on, I'm interested in your push button version.

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Quote Originally Posted by jcook  View Original Post
    I think the Old one gets the job done very nicely as a mask light.

Hammerhead

The old Lola has a twist switch, the new Lola has a push button switch.
    The old light gives enough light to read your wet notes, work on a map, etc. I actually swam on it all the way out from Hinkle (~3000 feet) at Ginnie.

The new light doubles the light output.

Doing What Works jcook is an unknown quantity at this point jcook's Avatar
    Sidemount Meg

Quote Originally Posted by diverklondike  View Original Post
    I think the Old one gets the job done very nicely as a mask light.
    Not for $80 plus shipping......

RBW Member atedeschi is an unknown quantity at this point atedeschi's Avatar
    Kiss Classic & Sidekick CCR

revo Hybrid, Golem Flex

Flex you say??? Cant wait to see.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast