+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New To Site

RBW Member PKMANN is an unknown quantity at this point PKMANN's Avatar
    Kiss Classic

Draeger

Smile New To Site

My name is Dave, I am a NAUI Instructer. I own a Dreager and am looking for a Kiss Classic. Been diving since 1970. Work with Lakeland Divers, New Jersey. Have traveled to Belieze, Honduras, Costa Rica, Bonaire, and others. Do most fresh water at Dutch Springs, Pa.

Ossi gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi's Avatar
    eCCR Hybrid Homebuild

pSCR RO80 Homebuild, LightMCCR

Re: New To Site

Hi, nice to have You onboard. Have fun and safe diving.
    Ossi from Italy

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Re: New To Site

Welcome on board.

+ Reply to Thread