+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Deep wrecks of the Dry Tortugas

Mostly cold ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown's Avatar
    Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

rEvo II & III Minis & Micros

Re: Deep wrecks of the Dry Tortugas

soooo jealous :)

Great pics of the wilkes adrian. Never seen any decent pics of it before.

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

woa Mr. Brown! the pics of the Wilkes are Daniele's not the Cuban heat machine! you don't want to piss of Brittany girls, i can tell you that!

RBW Member Moving target is an unknown quantity at this point Moving target's Avatar
    Optima

Looks like you guys had a great trip! I was in awe of the massive gear collection on the deck.

Looking forward to my CCR training in Oct.

Mostly cold ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown's Avatar
    Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

rEvo II & III Minis & Micros

Quote Originally Posted by swadiver  View Original Post
    woa Mr. Brown! the pics of the Wilkes are Daniele's not the Cuban heat machine! you don't want to piss of Brittany girls, i can tell you that!
    Oh shit!

Thanks for the heads up. That'll teach me to look at pics and not read the text :)

Ahem - "Great pics Daniele! Never seen any decent pics of it before."

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

Quote Originally Posted by Chris at Silent World  View Original Post
    Oh shit!

Thanks for the heads up. That'll teach me to look at pics and not read the text :)

Ahem - "Great pics Daniele! Never seen any decent pics of it before."
    Good recovery Chris

RBW Member jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat's Avatar
    rEvo 3 MICRO FT

rEvo 3 Standard HCCR, MEG 2.01

Here is the GO PRO video I took of the Kendrick and Araby Maid.. Not as steady holding the camera as I would have liked to have been, but gives you an idea just how awesome the Kendrick is..

John

Revo

Optima

Thanks John! cool video. what a great trip we had. i am ready to go back and do more of the Key West Ghost Fleet next year. I love diving off the Spree and Tony at Add Helium runs a great trip!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2