+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: General rebreather question

RBW Member Jantje is a jewel in the rough Jantje is a jewel in the rough Jantje is a jewel in the rough Jantje is a jewel in the rough Jantje is a jewel in the rough Jantje is a jewel in the rough Jantje is a jewel in the rough Jantje is a jewel in the rough Jantje's Avatar
    rEvo III hCCR

Re: General rebreather question

Quote Originally Posted by 156846  View Original Post
    thx guys for all yr help w a beginner.

really? as far i understood it`s less risk as the CO2 hit risk is reduced on a SCR? no?

thx. menawhile i checked 2 prizeses for courses in japan and they r more than double as expensive here as in thai/phillippines/europe. that`s why i will do a course on my next vacation in 3 months.
    That's a good idea. See where they sell it the cheapest and where you can get a course to go with it. Bring it afterwards as second hand carry on to Japan. (If the customs will let you.)

RBW Member techy1967 is an unknown quantity at this point techy1967's Avatar
    revo III

have a few try dives and see what you think,mod 1 tend to be unit specific.as previously mentioned mod 1 tends to be up to 40 meter range so it covers you.also with advanced nitrox you can do deco.if you plan to stay in the 30 meter range you can stay longer on a ccr with minimal deco obligations than on OC.if you are there and there is something interesting to look at, why not stay longer,this is the whole point of CCR's.

IANTD are good with a huge instructor data base,so have a chat with a instructor and go from there.

have a play with as many units as possible,find an instructor which trains on most as possible as you tend to get a unbias opinion.give richard stevenson a call,he is based in plymouth.he trains on meg,jj,sentinal,boris,inspo and the evo.

also have a look at the other units around,there is a wide range out there.

have fun mate...

RBW Member Mike Young will become famous soon enough Mike Young will become famous soon enough Mike Young will become famous soon enough Mike Young's Avatar
    Super KISS

Have a good look at the KISS GEM it is super simple, very safe, low cost and easy to travel with at 18 pounds.

RBW Member spn2298 is on a distinguished road spn2298 is on a distinguished road spn2298's Avatar
    Meg, rEvo, Inspo, Prism2, Kiss

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Young  View Original Post
    If you are in Japan contact masayoshi kondo his email is
    ccrdiver@live.jp
    he can help you try units

Thanks Mike,

Hi Andre, If you want to try GEM PSCR or other CCRs, Please feel free contact me. I live in Okinawa Japan.
    Hear is an address of our website.
    No Limit- CCR Technical Diving Team

I attacheed a photo that we did the rebreathers try dive in swimmind pool last month.

Best regards,

Masa
    Attached Images

Fake Diver Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack's Avatar
    Meg

KISS

Like mike says, the Kiss GEM is pretty tough to beat in pure simplicity. Far less failure points than a CCR system, and you can use it with your friends that carry doubles (and outlast them).

Once the new scrubber, mouthpiece and gas blocks are released along with Lvl 2 course, you'll be certified beyond rec limits as well.

RBW Member spn2298 is on a distinguished road spn2298 is on a distinguished road spn2298's Avatar
    Meg, rEvo, Inspo, Prism2, Kiss

Quote Originally Posted by 156846  View Original Post
    thx. menawhile i checked 2 prizeses for courses in japan and they r more than double as expensive here as in thai/phillippines/europe. that`s why i will do a course on my next vacation in 3 months.
    Don't worry, our course fee is the same as in philippine or US.

Masa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2