+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The most beautiful cave formations I have ever seen...amazing!

RBW Member Mephisto26 is a jewel in the rough Mephisto26 is a jewel in the rough Mephisto26 is a jewel in the rough Mephisto26 is a jewel in the rough Mephisto26 is a jewel in the rough Mephisto26 is a jewel in the rough Mephisto26 is a jewel in the rough Mephisto26's Avatar

The most beautiful cave formations I have ever seen...amazing!

here check out the video:

cheers
    P

Asia's rEvo Gal :) Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline's Avatar
    rEvo X MFT mCCR

rEvo MFT/rMS, Micro II mCCR,

Re: The most beautiful cave formations I have ever seen...amazing!

Very beautiful formations. Thanks for sharing.

RBW Member Mephisto26 is a jewel in the rough Mephisto26 is a jewel in the rough Mephisto26 is a jewel in the rough Mephisto26 is a jewel in the rough Mephisto26 is a jewel in the rough Mephisto26 is a jewel in the rough Mephisto26 is a jewel in the rough Mephisto26's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline  View Original Post
    Very beautiful formations. Thanks for sharing.
    My pleasure!

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

Nice!!!!

Sent from my rEvodream using Tapatalk

Ossi gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi's Avatar
    eCCR Hybrid Homebuild

pSCR RO80 Homebuild, LightMCCR

Hi, amazing caves. Really nice video, thanks for sharing. Where are this caves exactly, how deep and long. Where can I get more information about.
    Cheers Ossi

RBW Member Alexx is an unknown quantity at this point Alexx's Avatar
    Megalodon

Damn it is good, thanks for sharing!

So many CCR So little etc Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase's Avatar
    JJ Hybrid

Inspo, Hammer Head, KISS rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by gerstl_ossi  View Original Post
    Hi, amazing caves. Really nice video, thanks for sharing. Where are this caves exactly, how deep and long. Where can I get more information about.
    Cheers Ossi
    me too they look well worth the drive

ATB

Mark

RBW Member AudunN is an unknown quantity at this point AudunN's Avatar
    megalodon 2.06

crazy shit!! realy beautiful. what cave system is it?
    regards audun

RBW Member SlicerDicer is on a distinguished road SlicerDicer is on a distinguished road SlicerDicer's Avatar
    MK15

Inspiration Vision

That is awe inspiring not just beautiful

Hey everybody,

The caves are in Mallorca and in the video you see only two. First part is Vallgornera and the second Part is Sa Gleda.

Vallgornera was 7m/23ft deep (at least the sections I visited) and Sa Gleda 18m/60ft (again as far as I went) and they are both several km long.

The situation is that they are EXTREMLY protected by the government and so you can only dive with permits.
    I was VERY VERY VERY lucky to meet some of the local divers and explorers here in Mexico and was invited to dive with them.
    The general opinion is that they do not want to have any cave diving tourism there for the moment. It might change, but most likely not in our life time =(

Thanks for all the coments, again no video light and only the go pro 1 camera so you can imagine how insane those places are life...VERY IMPRESSED!!!

cheers
    P

+ Reply to Thread