+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Great Service from Narked@90

Great Service from Narked@90

Hi All

Just like to say that I have had great service from John.

I'm back mounting my Inspo counterlungs and John helped me out with parts for that, and the HammerHead on it. When I had some questions, he responded immediately to my emails and was every helpful.

Thanks a lot

Dene

Brent - Narked at 90
    divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld's Avatar
    Deep Pursuit or a Camelion

and 11 others inc. a UT-240

We really appreciate the feedback. I know John will have a better day for reading this.
    Thankyou.

There again, John does like to chat about rebreathers. It breaks up his day between coffee breaks and reading the papers with his feet up............
    Copying skips understanding. Understanding is how you grow. You have to understand why something works or why something is how it is. When you copy it, you miss that. WWW.NARKEDAT90.COM
    www.puwer.co.uk PUWER and Machinery CE Marking www.ce-eu.com

RBW Member Rydeaway is on a distinguished road Rydeaway is on a distinguished road Rydeaway's Avatar

Re: Great Service from Narked@90

I as well have recently ordered some pieces from this outfit and had an overwhelmingly positive experience as well as reasonable shipping to the US.

RBW Member viperman is an unknown quantity at this point viperman's Avatar
    AP Inspiration Classic

Hi

Just like to say that I have also had great service from John.

Order a HUD for my Inspo Classic.

Got it really fast

and is really happy

Ossi gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi's Avatar
    eCCR Hybrid Homebuild

pSCR RO80 Homebuild, LightMCCR

I confirm, every time I had to deal with John from Narkedat90 i get perfect and fast service.
    Cheers Ossi Italy

Serious Swagelok Addict jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

Satori PSCR

Yep, John is a gentleman and a very good businessman. Quick and detailed replies to emails and excellent after sales service. I've found he always seems to go the extra mile.

Cell Checker, DiveSoft Analyser, cables, dust caps and other bits for my JJ-CCR.

Very happy with the quality of service Narked at 90 and John Routley.

+ Reply to Thread