+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My first Canadian dives

RBW Member udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn's Avatar
    prism,larv/tubx,leba54,dolphin

mk15,lar vII, ray

Re: My first Canadian dives

Quote Originally Posted by jkaterenchuk  View Original Post
    Brockville.....notice it starts with a capital letter. Might even be "it's" not "its".

But I am a Engineer and known for crappy spelling.

"If you live in a glass house beware not to throw stones."

John

had it been misspelled once i would not have commented, i was not lying in wait to jump......did that 20 years ago in ca jungle...................

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by udtabn  View Original Post
    had it been misspelled once i would not have commented, i was not lying in wait to jump......did that 20 years ago in ca jungle...................
    No problem just yanking your chain a little bit.

Steve Rich stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm's Avatar
    rEvo II

Classic/Sport KISS

Quote Originally Posted by bowzer  View Original Post
    I am surprised about the viz you got. I have a number of dives on the Keystrum/Keystorm and the viz is generally in the 70-100 foot range. In fact most of the river proper has good viz, but some of the bays/harbors don't.
    This was the case in years past, but I've been up there almost every weekend since April, and haven't seen better than 25' vis this season, lately it's been 10-15.

RBW Member bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer's Avatar
    rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by stunsm  View Original Post
    This was the case in years past, but I've been up there almost every weekend since April, and haven't seen better than 25' vis this season, lately it's been 10-15.
    Now that you mention it, I looked at the photos I took this July and older ones and the vis isn't quite what it has been. I used to be able to swim out on the mast and get a view of almost the entire wreck. Not this summer. Wonder why? Are the zebras getting full or are the gobies that have migrated into fresh water eating enough of them to make a difference? Hopefully we aren't head back to the days of sub 10 foot vis.

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

I was told that the weekend prior to my arrival, the vis was only about 5'. Scootering was like bumper cars for them.
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

Sic Semper Tyrannis NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER's Avatar

Don,

Wish I would have known you were up here. I am only about a little over an hour south of Montreal. Give me a holler next time you head north.

Tom

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2