+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dolphin carbon fiber shell similar to Hydrogom

RBW Member macgyver40 is an unknown quantity at this point macgyver40's Avatar
    Inspiration

Dolphin

Dolphin carbon fiber shell similar to Hydrogom

Im looking into having some carbon fiber Dolphin shells made, similar to the one Hydrogom makes only a little wider, taller, and deeper so the lungs and bypass have enough room to work better.
    I was wanting to know if anyone else would be interested in one. The more I can sell the more the cost goes down.
    If anyone else would be interested in something like this please let me know. I wont know how much they will cost until the end of next week.

RBW Member udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn's Avatar
    prism,larv/tubx,leba54,dolphin

mk15,lar vII, ray

Re: Dolphin carbon fiber shell similar to Hydrogom

i might of course depending on price

RBW Member mgkarl is on a distinguished road mgkarl is on a distinguished road mgkarl's Avatar
    Explorer Sport, Inspo Classic

Dolphin UBS40 Ray

I agree - maybe depending on price

RBW Member EAN100 is an unknown quantity at this point EAN100's Avatar
    Atlantis

I might be interested as well.

RBW Member macgyver40 is an unknown quantity at this point macgyver40's Avatar
    Inspiration

Dolphin

I met with the engineers last wendsday. I thought I would have an estimate of the cost but I guess it will be next week. As soon as I find out I will let you guys know. I hope its comparable to the price of the Hydrogom stainless one, but It has some mods that should make it better, especially if your gonna convert to CCR.

RBW Member EAN100 is an unknown quantity at this point EAN100's Avatar
    Atlantis

Hello, any update on this?

Brent - Narked at 90
    divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld's Avatar
    Deep Pursuit or a Camelion

and 11 others inc. a UT-240

Make sure they dont lay the prepreg past the edge of the plug. It is easier to make, but you dont want any fibre ends exposed to the edge of the part. If you dont seal the edges, you get some water migration up the fibres which leaves a whitish discolouration.
    Better to get it right first time, its harder to make it good after its cured.
    Copying skips understanding. Understanding is how you grow. You have to understand why something works or why something is how it is. When you copy it, you miss that. WWW.NARKEDAT90.COM
    www.puwer.co.uk PUWER and Machinery CE Marking www.ce-eu.com

+ Reply to Thread