+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Oztek 2013

plays with fire RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver's Avatar
    modified Poseidon Discovery

Re: Oztek 2013

I will be there, but will be skipping the gala dinner as I'm flying out to New York the next morning.

New Member petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes's Avatar
    Inspo Vision

That's a real shame...

This is one of the main reasons for going to Oztek!!! Infact, it was the Gala evening that sparked the birth of Eurotek. A great social gathering of explorers after a full on weekend. A great chance to catch up with old mates, and meet some new ones in an awesome, relaxed atmosphere.

I wouldn't miss this evening mate. You can sleep all the way back to NY!!

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by RedSeaDiver  View Original Post
    I will be there, but will be skipping the gala dinner as I'm flying out to New York the next morning.

plays with fire RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver's Avatar
    modified Poseidon Discovery

Quote Originally Posted by petemes  View Original Post
    That's a real shame...

This is one of the main reasons for going to Oztek!!! Infact, it was the Gala evening that sparked the birth of Eurotek. A great social gathering of explorers after a full on weekend. A great chance to catch up with old mates, and meet some new ones in an awesome, relaxed atmosphere.

I wouldn't miss this evening mate. You can sleep all the way back to NY!!

Pete
    Planes and me sleeping don't mix unfortunately, and I have to be as rested as I can before I go as I land in NYC on Monday evening and have to present at a conference the next day - not the best of timing.

RBW Member s115 is an unknown quantity at this point s115's Avatar
    Meg Apecs/SW

never been to the gala dinner.. how do tables and tix work?

kinda half half on the gala dinner, not sure what to expect!

RBW Member diverem is on a distinguished road diverem is on a distinguished road diverem's Avatar
    rEvo III Micro FT RMS

I'd highly recommend the Gala Dinner - it's the highlight of the show! It's such a good laugh, industry awards are given and you get to meet heaps of people in the dive industry. David Strike MC's the evening and he never disappoints. All food and drink is included.

I normally book a table of 10 but you can book individual tickets and just get to know the people on your table. More information can be found here:

OZTeK Gala Dinner

RBW Member diverem is on a distinguished road diverem is on a distinguished road diverem's Avatar
    rEvo III Micro FT RMS

Just locked in our table for the Gala dinner. You can fit 10 on or max max 12. You can just buy individual seats too and make friends with whoever you sit with. Noone sits still for long anyway, especially with unlimited booze...

RBW Member Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar
    Meg/Shearwater Pathfinder

Quote Originally Posted by s115  View Original Post
    never been to the gala dinner.. how do tables and tix work?

kinda half half on the gala dinner, not sure what to expect!
    Hey Shannon......Nice avitar :)

Custom Title Allowed! Robert Cook is on a distinguished road Robert Cook is on a distinguished road Robert Cook's Avatar

I'll be there

RBW Member tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining's Avatar
    Hammerhead, SF2, Megalodon, JJ

Boris, Sentinel, Inspiration,

Will be over for the show should be fun.

l MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD's Avatar
    classic, sports Kiss

Azimuth, mccr azi

Bendomatic (Rachel) and myself will be there! Although we missed out on tickets to the dinner

Matt

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast