+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hammerhead CCR cross over course in/near Sweden?

RBW Member davermo is on a distinguished road davermo is on a distinguished road davermo's Avatar
    Hammerhead Classic CCR

Inspiration Classic, IDA-71

Hammerhead CCR cross over course in/near Sweden?

Hi,
    I just wanted to check if there are any Hammerhead CCR courses near Sweden in this fall?

Best regards,
    Andreas Dävermo

Dive Addicts Michael Thornton will become famous soon enough Michael Thornton will become famous soon enough Michael Thornton will become famous soon enough Michael Thornton will become famous soon enough Michael Thornton's Avatar
    Hammerhead, P2, SF2, Flex, Evo

Inspo, Sent, Optima, Mk15, Dol

I'd be happy to come to Sweden to do the course . It is a beautiful country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Randy Thornton Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict's Avatar
    Hammerhead Sentinel Evolution

Optima Inspiration Prism 2

Re: Hammerhead CCR cross over course in/near Sweden?

Quote Originally Posted by davermo  View Original Post
    Hi,
    I just wanted to check if there are any Hammerhead CCR courses near Sweden in this fall?

Best regards,
    Andreas Dävermo
    Check with Pawel Szopinski at Silent Thrill in the UK. I'm sure he would mind popping over to Sweden to do a course.

Regards,
    Randy

RBW Member Jakub is an unknown quantity at this point Jakub's Avatar
    Cis-Lunar MK5, HH

Meg, rEvo, MK15.5, APDs, Boris

Hey Andreas,

two new Extreme units finally spoken for Sweden cowboys. So you are welcome under the flag of IANTD. September/October with the possible support of Dimension Divers gang

Just let me know,

Jakub

Hi,

Best regards,
    Andreas Dävermo

RBW Member davermo is on a distinguished road davermo is on a distinguished road davermo's Avatar
    Hammerhead Classic CCR

Inspiration Classic, IDA-71

Great news!
    My Inpiration & Discovery certification are with IANTD, so i'm just interested in a crossover at this stage...
    I'll PM you some more questions...
    //Andreas
    Last edited by davermo; 11th August 2012 at 13:53.

Dive Addicts Michael Thornton will become famous soon enough Michael Thornton will become famous soon enough Michael Thornton will become famous soon enough Michael Thornton will become famous soon enough Michael Thornton's Avatar
    Hammerhead, P2, SF2, Flex, Evo

Inspo, Sent, Optima, Mk15, Dol

Great news!
    My Inpiration & Discovery certification are with IANTD, so i'm just interested in a crossover at this stage...
    I'll PM you some more questions...
    //Andreas
    Those ratings will allow you to do a crossover in any major agency. Not saying you should not do IANTD. Just wanted to make sure you know that if you have a CCR card in one that even if you take a class in another agency it will still be only a crossover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's Hammertime! Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Megalodon, Inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by Mixaddict  View Original Post
    Check with Pawel Szopinski at Silent Thrill in the UK. I'm sure he would mind popping over to Sweden to do a course.
    Thanks Randy.

I would be happy to do your crossover, I have been teaching in Norway and Sweden before.

I am mostly booked up til the end of the year, but please drop me a line to info@silentthrill.com with your preferred dates and I will see if I can fit it you.

If not, I also have a couple of guys in Trelleborg looking at doing their air dil courses in the spring next year.
    Hammerhead CCR Instructor
    Hammerhead Repair Facility
    Golem Gear Dealer
    www.silentthrill.com

+ Reply to Thread