+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: First Warm Water Dive On A CCR

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Re: First Warm Water Dive On A CCR

Quote Originally Posted by jont  View Original Post
    Dude, cool, how did it go? what were the buoyancy characteristics like? did you have any issues adjusting?

I';m heading to the Dominican Republic and bringing the REVO, but will dive wet since the water is 84 so I'm curious.

Cheers,

JONT

We did beach dives not boat dives so we really never got deep. Adjusting for buoyancy was a little tough because I never got deeper then 40 feet and I normally dive deeper then that. I did have some Issues adjusting nothing major. I dove with just a rash guard and have a admit I was a little cold. A 3mm wetsuit would've been better.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Re: First Warm Water Dive On A CCR

Quote Originally Posted by jont  View Original Post
    Dude, cool, how did it go? what were the buoyancy characteristics like? did you have any issues adjusting?

I';m heading to the Dominican Republic and bringing the REVO, but will dive wet since the water is 84 so I'm curious.

Cheers,

JONT
    I forgot to mention on the first dive I dove with 6 pounds of lead and was way overweighted. On the second dive i took out 4 pounds and dove with 2 pounds of lead and could have dove with no weight at all with just a rash guard. The steel tanks do the job. This is one of the things I really like about the rEvo, it's negatively buoyant. Since I only dive in cold water I was I little off weight wise.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2