+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What do Ice, Diving and Gold have in common

Banned Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave's Avatar
    Megalodon

Evolution, Pathfinder

What do Ice, Diving and Gold have in common

Excited that Bering Sea Gold Under the Ice airs on Discovery Channel August 24th! Dave and I were in Nome, Alaska for almost a month filming underwater. Curt was also kind enough or crazy enough to come be part of the dive team! We were filming under 6ft of ice in 27.5 degree sea water! It was a cool shoot...literally! Its going to be an exciting show!

Mark your calendars August 24th the series begins!

Teaser Discovery Channel announces new show Bering Sea Gold: Under the Ice | Inside TV | EW.com

- Becky

Randy Thornton Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict's Avatar
    Hammerhead Sentinel Evolution

Optima Inspiration Prism 2

Re: What do Ice, Diving and Gold have in common

Becky,

I'm looking forward to watching the program! Sounds like you guys had an exciting time up there!

Regards,
    Randy

Cognitive surrender TopLeft is an unknown quantity at this point TopLeft's Avatar
    Evolution+

Evolution

Re: What do Ice, Diving and Gold have in common

Becky,

Thanks for the heads up! Calendar marked. I still use the DVDs you sent me a couple years back to promote diving.

RBW Member Moving target is an unknown quantity at this point Moving target's Avatar
    Optima

Looking forward to it!

+ Reply to Thread