+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lusitania 2013

RBW Member Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1's Avatar
    ybod

Re: Lusitania 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Stewart McMickan  View Original Post
    The dives were very good, but weather down there played a massive part. we only got 2 days diving out of 8 day trip.

Thank you for the reply sir ,,
    with you no the weather tho , iv had a few trips off malin lots of days of no diving ,

best
    steve

RBW Member MattJ is an unknown quantity at this point MattJ's Avatar
    on market

I live in Kinsale. Can probably help sort out logistics etc. pm me if you like.

CCR Padawan mark.hughes.rn is an unknown quantity at this point mark.hughes.rn's Avatar
    Evolution

Re: Lusitania 2013

I'm sorry if I have caused some confussion. I am NOT promoting a trip. I have the divers that will be attending. Barney.....yes I am in negotiations with the requisite authorities, and due to logistical considerations the expedition has been moved to 2014.

I thank the rest of you for your input and suggestions.

RBW Member DLang will become famous soon enough DLang will become famous soon enough DLang will become famous soon enough DLang's Avatar
    Megalodon 2.01k

Way to go Mark... got everyone thinking your going to run a trip. You still in the yellow box of death?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2