+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HUD Problem

HUD Problem

Hello

Im using a Narked at 90 double fisher kidney, normally connected to a Shearwater Predator PROCTE without problems.

Now I bought a Narked at 90 HUD (Fisher Version) to connect it to the second fisher connector.

Are both devices connected, the Shearwater shows ca. +10mV on the third port. I can calibrate the shearwater without problems to the new Voltage, but the HUD fails calibration on the third cell.
    If I disconnect all Cells (not the devices) there is 0V on the first Port, 0V on the 2nd Port and 185mV on the third port?! If i disconnect the HUD now, there all 0V...
    The astonishing: If both devices connected and all cells disconnected i have 0, 0 and 185mV. Now I put out the battery from HUD and all Voltages on the Shearwater shows 0V!! Thats why I think it isnt a Problem with the Cables or Sensors, but with the HUD!??

Any Ideas?

Sorry for my English, its not very good! Thanks for your Help!

regards,
    Oliver

Duvet Diver Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A's Avatar

Re: HUD Problem

I'd sugest firring off an email to Narked@90 asking for help. The'll help you trouble shoot the problem and replace the HUD if it's failed.
    They are closed for the weekend, but they check their email regularly. You may well get a reply before Mon.
    HTH
    Simon A

+ Reply to Thread