+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Upstate NY / Alex Bay buddies needed

Steve Rich stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm's Avatar
    rEvo II

Classic/Sport KISS

Upstate NY / Alex Bay buddies needed

Well, I find myself without a CCR (or even OC doubles) buddy, at the peak of the season up here. I'm located near Syracuse, but like to do most of my diving in the St. Lawrence, Alex Bay region (American side). I'm available to dive most weekends, and can take time off during the week for interesting dives. Anyone out there?
    Last edited by stunsm; 5th July 2012 at 15:46.

RBW Member diverchris is an unknown quantity at this point diverchris's Avatar
    Inspiration with Vision

Re: Upstate NY / Alex Bay buddies needed

I'm diving the Joderay on Wednesday AM with Island Diver
    info@islanddiver.ca
    2CCR divers and some OC

New Member JOHNNY4FISH is an unknown quantity at this point JOHNNY4FISH's Avatar
    INSPIRATION

I am going up aug 23 til sat. Diving with island diver. Going to meet some friends. Some with yellow box's. Not sure of the schedule, Leann is only up to aug 11. I just want to dive the jodry, oconta or daryaw. Most staying at caigers

If you have any interest, let me know

John

Steve Rich stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm's Avatar
    rEvo II

Classic/Sport KISS

Quote Originally Posted by diverchris  View Original Post
    I'm diving the Joderay on Wednesday AM with Island Diver
    info@islanddiver.ca
    2CCR divers and some OC
    Unfortunately I'll be in Pittsburgh for work on wednesday. In all honesty though, I tend to only use US operators, never made much sense to me to go through customs to Canada, and take a boat to customs to get back in to the US, then back to Canada after, then drive back through customs to the US. Last time I did the Jodrey with a commercial operation, we left from the town dock in Alex Bay, took about a 5 minute trip across the channel to Wellesey Island and hit the water shortly after. Ken from TIDE has a nice 6 pack and runs a tight operation (even if his website is a little dated )

RBW Member heider2008 is an unknown quantity at this point heider2008's Avatar
    Classic Kiss/rEvoIII

Hi Guys,

Much easier to dive the Jodrey from the US side.

I normally stayed to Andrew Driver house and used his facilities.

Blue foot diving; Blue Foot Diving - Home Page

Take care

--------------------------
    Stephan Heider
    CCR Kiss Instructor
    www.plongeetech.com (www.plongeetech.com)

+ Reply to Thread