+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Hello From Perth WA

New Member LukeN is on a distinguished road LukeN is on a distinguished road LukeN's Avatar

Re: Hello From Perth WA

Why do you want 02? Just take another 3L of o2 and use the ccr...

RBW Member drift deco is an unknown quantity at this point drift deco's Avatar
    Insiration Vision

Quote Originally Posted by LukeN  View Original Post
    Why do you want 02? Just take another 3L of o2 and use the ccr...
    The cylinders is not the problem, with a mask & regulator you get with an emergency kit you get a constant flow rate. If the diver is unconcious he can not hold a reg/mouth piece in his mouth. He still will recieve the vital o2 to keep him a live. The ccr way is great for quick service if the diver is concious.

Born Again Diver! Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w's Avatar
    Kiss, JJ

Ray, APOC, rEvo

Try get RescuEan sent out to you and use one of those bag style non rebreather masks. Works with an O2 clean reg and BC inflate hose.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Insiration Vision

Quote Originally Posted by Dave1w  View Original Post
    Try get RescuEan sent out to you and use one of those bag style non rebreather masks. Works with an O2 clean reg and BC inflate hose.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Yes I like that but do you get slammed with import TAX in WA form the U.S. ?

Scuba Imports Australia Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris's Avatar
    rEVO III rMS

Inspo, Kiss, Prism, Meg, Pos

Quote Originally Posted by drift deco  View Original Post
    Only 10% and only if it is over $1000

Insiration Vision

Quote Originally Posted by drift deco  View Original Post
    Just clocked they come from the UK :O)

Insiration Vision

Quote Originally Posted by Chris  View Original Post
    Only 10% and only if it is over $1000
    Cheers chris good to know thanks

Insiration Vision

Does anybody know where I can get another empty G size cylinder from? To add to my banks, in the Perth area cheers

Scuba Imports Australia Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris's Avatar
    rEVO III rMS

Inspo, Kiss, Prism, Meg, Pos

Yea good luck with that, rare as hens teeth.
    If you find any I am in desperate need for another as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4