+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New to photography - setup

RBW Member s115 is an unknown quantity at this point s115's Avatar
    Meg Apecs/SW

Re: New to photography - setup

Quote Originally Posted by betti154  View Original Post
    Z240s are nice for tec dives. Small, not too negative and sync via optic fibre cables - nice if snags and pulls out, cheap too if you DIY them (eBay search toslink).
    ok.. so ebay'd the above. plenty of different options, knowing f-all about photography, what do I actually need? the stuff on ebay cant all be waterproof?

-- I know, I sound like an idiot newbie - which in effect I am when it comes to photography!

Damien Siviero betti154 is a jewel in the rough betti154 is a jewel in the rough betti154 is a jewel in the rough betti154 is a jewel in the rough betti154 is a jewel in the rough betti154 is a jewel in the rough betti154 is a jewel in the rough betti154 is a jewel in the rough betti154's Avatar
    Meg

Pathfinder, Inspo, Kiss, MKVI

Re: New to photography - setup

It's not a simply answer, as we don't know what you have.

At a minimum, you'll need a 1-2 z240s, 4 AA's per strobe (suggest sanyo eneloop - I wouldn't get them off ebay), sync cable with inon/housing connectors (optic preferred if housing supports it), 1" ball adatpers (housing + strobe), arms, clamps.

There is a dealer of this type of kit in cairns I can recommend, PM me for info.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2