+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey from Germany

RBW Member charly1812 is an unknown quantity at this point charly1812's Avatar
    rEvo III Micro

Talking Hey from Germany

Hey RBW,
    my name is Charly and I'm new in the Rebri Community and a newaby to dive a Rebri. Next week I will do my course on my new rEvo III micro and I'm totally happy to start diving it.

I'm glad to get more informations through this forum and get some tipps from everyone here.

Yours Charly

RBW Member axel.soehngen is an unknown quantity at this point axel.soehngen's Avatar
    rEvo III hCCR rMS

Dolphin-mCCR

Re: Hey from Germany

welcome to the show

and always know your ppO2

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

Willkomme und viel Spaß!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RBW Member dreamdive has disabled reputation dreamdive's Avatar
    Pathfinder, rEvo, Explorer

Meg, PrismII, Titan, Optima, 7

Wilkommen zur rEvo Familie

rEvo's daddy
    paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers's Avatar
    rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by charly1812  View Original Post
    Hey RBW,
    my name is Charly and I'm new in the Rebri Community and a newaby to dive a Rebri. Next week I will do my course on my new rEvo III micro and I'm totally happy to start diving it.

I'm glad to get more informations through this forum and get some tipps from everyone here.

Yours Charly
    hi Charly: have fun and dive safe!!

paul... leaving for egypt now
    www.rEvo-rebreathers.com
    ...."Yes you have to pre-breathe to activate the scrubber sorb, anyone who says different doesn't know what they are talking about!"...
    .... to get more accurate CO2 injection in the breathing machine we put 2 mass flow controllers in series ...
    .... The noise is a few tens of nano-volts, so DL were able to reduce the output voltage ...
    .... radial scrubbers give longer dwell time than axials...
    .... the earth is flat and ...

RBW Member charly1812 is an unknown quantity at this point charly1812's Avatar
    rEvo III Micro

Thx a lot everyone
    @paul have fun in egypt

Asia's rEvo Gal :) Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline's Avatar
    rEvo X MFT mCCR

rEvo MFT/rMS, Micro II mCCR,

Quote Originally Posted by charly1812  View Original Post
    Hey RBW,

Yours Charly
    Hi Charly

Enjoy your course & welcome to the family.

From
    Asia, Singapore

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2